“Average.....”

Cuisines: American
Amarillo
“Average.....”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Clean rooms, free breakfast was average, servers were excellent though. Small but nice pool. I would recommend for a family on a budget. Paid $92 for one room with 2 queens. Not the best,but not the worst.

Visited August 2012

Alhambra, California
“Yuck”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Supposed included Breakfast was ice-cold.
We went to Dennys the rest of our time there and got hot food.

Visited July 2012
Paris, Texas
“Good place to stay, ok place to eat.”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed at the hotel, and after driving 10+ hours I did not feel like finding some where else to eat the first night. Dinner was ok, kids ate most of their food. I got the fajitas with comp margarita. I got a virgin margarita as I shared with the kiddos. Drink was good and salty. The fajitas were too spicy too eat. I love hot spicy food, but this was just too much. After I told the waiter he was super nice and offered to make something else, but by then the kids had finished so I declined. He did not charge me for the fajitas. Breakfast was very confusing for us on 1st day. We sat down and waited for a long time for someone to tell us what to do, no one ever did. So after seeing people go back and forth we just followed everyone else. The breakfast was the same both days. Eggs, sausage, biscuits, potatos, pancakes, gravey, fruit, ceral, yogurt, coffee, water, orange juice, milk, bread, bagels. We had eggs, sausage, biscuits, and pancackes. Eggs were powdered, had to use lots of salt and pepper. It was ok nothing spectacular, and free.

• Visited July 2012
“Had dinner & breakfast here.”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Decent food choice's and reasonably priced. Waitresses were polite and checked on us often...filling our glasses when needed. Food was good. Really liked the breakfast buffet.

Visited June 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Torn to shreds and $10 dollar cover charge at the bar?”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Whole hotel was being remodeled at one time so the restaurant and bars areas were closed down and moved into the ball rooms whci where not setup nicely and made yu feel like you were back at school in the cafeteria. The bar was in a smaller ball room but had a $10 per head cover charge for non-guests.

Visited April 2012