We stayed at this hotel during spring break this year. It was overpriced for the accommodations that was provided. The room was small but OK, but dirty linen was left in bathroom. The breakfast was better than average. The staff was not particularly friendly and I was left with the impression that they really didn't care whether we stayed there or the Hampton. Our stay was OK but certainly did not live up to our expectations of this hotel chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly built Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad New Mexico is just minutes away from the famous Carlsbad Caverns National Park, the Living Desert Zoo & Gardens State Park and the Pecos River. Experience more than 117 known caves at the Carlsbad Caverns - all formed when sulfuric acid dissolved the surrounding limestone. Located in the northern part of the Chuhuahuan Desert, Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad New Mexico is centrally located to Roswell, Artesia, El Paso, and Midland. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad New Mexico provides you with just what you need, and skip what you don't, so travel is easy and productive. Our knowledgeable and courteous staff is available to help 24 hours a day. Take advantage of our complimentary amenities at Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad New Mexico, including breakfast, in-room high-speed Internet and Wi-Fi in the lobby. Enjoy comfortable and spacious guest rooms that allow you to work and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Carlsbad
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad