All reviews car wash gas station cookies room was clean nice hotel in town chilli staff was friendly above average place to stay fresh fruit front desk staff night stay guadalupe mountains the breakfast area oatmeal road trip
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2016

We checked in late afternoon after a trip to the cave. The hotel is only about 25 minutes from the caverns. The smell of warm cookies really perked us up. Renee, the desk clerk, was efficient and friendly. She also steered us to some restaurants nearby. The hotel is immaculately clean and looks brand new. We learned later it is 5 years old, but apparently well-maintained. The king suite was spacious with a microwave and fridge as well as an extra large bathroom with a big shower. The hotel has all the amenities including a business center, exercise room and a pool area with a spa. Michael from the front desk had hot coffee ready at 5:00 am. He was very courteous and told me to help myself to breakfast. The options for breakfast included fresh croissants, pastries, oatmeal, fruits, and eggs. (I wish Hampton Inns would make eggs without meat.) The common areas were nicely appointed and very welcoming. Would definitely stay here again if I were in the area.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2016

The Hampton in Carlsbad N.M. is the best one I have stayed at in all my years of staying at Hampton Hotel. The hotel looks brand new, its clean, the beds are comfortable, the staff is very friendly and welcoming. They have great complimentary snacks to include popcorn, cookies, lemonade a treat in your room as well as water bottles. Wonderful costumer service and the location was great!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Becky J
Reviewed April 24, 2016

This was my first experience in this hotel and hotel looks so good when you see from front end its just like a palace.The good part is that they have gym section also.They gave me a good service and rooms are very clean.They know the customers need and staff was very friendly.whenever i travel this way i always stay there
Thanks

Reviewed April 15, 2016

This is an excellent place to stay if going to see Carlsbad Caverns. I've stayed at other hotels in Carlsbad, and by far this was the best. The room was very nice and well appointed; the quality of service from the staff was was very good; the location on a main road leading south of the city is superb. The Chilies out in front of the hotel is very good. The cookies and coffee served in the lobby are both excellent. I had no problems with the hotel, it's staff, or its services. I would stay here again if visiting Carlsbad Caverns.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Gregory N
Reviewed April 14, 2016

The room we booked was spacious and VERY clean and spotless. The bed was comfy and we really appreciated how quiet the room was. After a long day at the Caverns it was very nice. The bathroom was big with granite counters and large shower with one of the best shower heads we have had. Definitely recommend! A little pricey but expected for Carlsbad.

Date of stay: March 2016