Hampton Inn & Suites Carlsbad
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewscar washchili's restaurantgas stationcookiesroom was cleanenjoyable stayin townnice hotelabove averagechillifamily tripconvenient locationfree breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulplace to stayfront desk clerkfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I didn't realize this type of hotel could be located in a small New Mexico city. The room was very large, great AT&T internet service along with a refrigerator and microwave. The morning breakfast buffet offered a wide variety of food choices.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hamptoncarlsbadnm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for your business. We thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel accommodations, internet service and breakfast menu. We look forward to being your host on future trips to the area. Please contact me if you have any additional questions, concerns or comments regarding your stay at 575-725-5700.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

The staff at this hotel is extraordinary. They are very kind, thoughtful, proactive in assisting in any way possible, friendly and downright outstanding! I am a long-term guest, and the staff has gone out of their way on COUNTLESS occasions to make me feel like I am at home. The housekeeping manager is absolutely wonderful- her name is Betty. She anticipates my needs and makes sure to check in on me to make sure I have everything I need in my room. Betty and several of the other housekeepers, along with many of the front desk staff members, have (and am assured they will continue to) made my stay at my "home away from home" a sheer joy. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Hamptoncarlsbadnm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoy your stays and we thank you for your business. We thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel staff in housekeeping and at the front desk. We are happy to hear you feel like this is your home away from home and we appreciate the opportunity you have given us to be your host while in Carlsbad, NM. Please contact me if you have any additional questions, concerns or comments regarding your stay at 575-725-5700.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

The hotel is excellent rooms are very well appointed, we opted for a studio suite that offers spacious room , king bed and other facilities. Sleep quality was excellent as was the shower, rooms are spotless and bed linen is crisp.
Disappointing that the buffet breakfast reduces you to convict status with poly plates and feeble plastic cutlery not what you expect for $250 plus per night, or maybe it is the norm for Hilton guests?

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Hamptoncarlsbadnm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for your business. We thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel cleanliness, room accommodations and comfort. The current cutlery and plates used at Hampton Hotels are standard across all Hampton Hotels. The full service Hilton properties do offer your standard glass plates and metal cutlery. We look forward to being your host on future trips to the area. Please contact me if you have any additional questions, concerns or comments regarding your stay at 575-725-5700.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Wife and I stayed just 1 night on points while visiting the caverns. Very clean , well maintained property. Room was very nice, looked almost new with very good soundproofing and comfortable bed. Warm reception on arrival and all my requests had been filled. Correct end of town for getting to the caverns a plus. Would definitely stay here again if in Carlsbad and would recommend to others.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your business. We thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel cleanliness, room comfort and soundproofing, staff service and hotel location. We look forward to being your host on future trips to the area. Please contact me if you have any additional questions, concerns or comments regarding your stay at 575-725-5700.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Friendly professional staff. A clean modern and well run property. A more than adequate breakfast included in the room rate. Coffee and cookies in the evening. Everything a hotel should be and at a fair price

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for your business. We thank you for all the kind words regarding our hotel staff, hotel accommodations and breakfast. We look forward to being your host on future trips to the area. Please contact me if you have any additional questions, concerns or comments regarding your stay at 575-725-5700.