Mountain Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
$92
QualityInn
Mountain Lodge(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
$110
Econo Lodge(Hendersonville)
$70
EconoLodge
$110
All reviewswaffleswaffle makerapple juicewaffle housesausage linksdogs are allowedroom was cleancracker barrelstay there againbathroom doorhave stayed here several timesnice stayfresh fruitliving areaone night stayhousekeeping staffhendersonville area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2009

My husband and I just returned from a Valentines Weekend Get a Way in Flat Rock. We were really please with our accommodations at the Mountain Inn & Suites. The staff was more than gracious and gave us great recommendations about area restaurants and nearby hiking trails. We will definitely make sure to re-visit this great Mountain Escape.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank P390611
Reviewed November 18, 2008

I made reservations for a King suite months in advance thinking I was going to get the room I reserved.

I was driving to the location and was going to be arriving after 6:00pm so I called to ensure that I would indeed get the room I reserved.

After driving for 9 hours I arrived at the hotel at 8:30 pm and was givin a room off the main lobby that smelled of smoke.

I refused the room and asked for other rooms at the sister hotel the Inn and Suites. I go up there and sure enough they have one room left and it is a accessible room which was OK but I did not reserve an accessible room on the first floor. When I made the reservations months ago I requested and upper floor.

Well apparently they gave my room to someone else and also proceeded to tell me the room at the Siutes was at the $159.00 rate not the original rate of $129.00.

The manager proceeded to become very ignorant and say that I can find you a room at the Holiday Inn accross the street and he was not going to give me the previously reserved rate of $129.00.

I travel a lot and this guy was by far the worst and most arragont of all the placed I have visited.

I would not recommend this place to anyone. Go to the next exit and stay at another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank eflasset
Reviewed September 4, 2008

As if a backed up tub drain, backed up sink drain, missing window screens, broken exterior door security system, and a traffic cone holding the rear door open wasn't enough, we had to endure loud partying guests in the room next to us that the management refused to do anything about in spite of our repeated complaints about the noisy neighbors.

Our final confrontation with management just before midnight finally resulted in the next door roudy bunch leaving the Inn. But by then our nerves were shot and we were on high alert for more trouble, possibly from the noisey guests taking retaliation against us for complaining about them.

Absolutely horrible experience no one should have to endure! Needless to say, we left that place the next morning as quick as we could get the van loaded.

Good riddance to a North Carolina hotel nightmare.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank OrlandoFlatraveler
Reviewed May 18, 2008

My wife and I stayed here one night 5/17/08. Our room was spacious, the check inn staff very friendly, and the breakfast was very good.

There were some short comings however. Our pillows were rather compressed & flat. The bath towels had a smell like the soap may not have been rinced completely out. And there was not any hook on the inside of the bathroom door to hang your bath robe or clothes on.

There was a sports car group staying there at the same time, and they gathered at 7:30am in the loby and in the hall near the check-in desk to talk. This made in difficult for other guests to get to the breakfast area. And I'm glad I wasn't a guest (and trying to sleep in) in one of the rooms where they stood in the hall and talked at 7:30am.

We booked our room via the hotel website which made no mention of any pet policy, and took a chance that dogs would not be allowed in the rooms. WRONG. Dogs are allowed. I wish the owners would put the pet policy information in the website.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2007

I am a Innkeeper in another state, so believe me when I say I look for something "wrong" in all my personal hotel stays. We had four very tired children waiting in the car while my husband ran in to check rates. I was very surprised to hear the fantastic rate for a suite when he returned and wondered what could be wrong with a room for it to be that low for all of us. The answer is nothing. The room was very clean, even under the sofa bed. The only thing I can comment on was that the plastic guards on the corners of the walls were in need of replacing but having 13 month old twins in the room, who knows how much they caused. The breakfast is unique and tasty and parking was very easy to and from. This was a drive by hotel stay that we were very happy in, and felt comfortable with the children to be in. Good job.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business