“Great place!”

Mountain Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Flat Rock
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We've stayed here many times and it is always very clean. Rooms are big and the beds are comfy. The staff is great. Extremely helpful! The price is great and I will definitely go back. Flat Rock is beautiful. Easy access to I-26.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hshatch

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at Mountain Inn & Suites several times and for good reason - the rooms are clean and spacious, the price is great, and the staff is awesome (and the towels are the softest I think I ever felt at a hotel)!
On our most recent stay, Dec. 2013, we were not disappointed. We had a late check-in and were greeted warmly by front desk staff without any problems. We did book last minute and the only room left was a smoking room. I am very senstive to smoke but was pleasantly surprised to find I would have never guessed our room was a smoking room! The rooms are very spacious and clean, and I found they are also very quiet. I am extremely picky on cleanliness, so trust me when I say we have never had a problem with the rooms being unkempt. During our 2 night stay, I never heard any noises from the hallway or next-door rooms. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was spacious as well.
Breakfast is great - they offer hot items as well as standard continental breakfast items - something for everyone! And their coffee is sooooo good!
We can't say enough about how friendly the staff is. We always enjoy talking with all of them and they have great recommendations for area restaurants and sight-seeing.
Thanks for a relaxing anniversary weekend!

Room Tip: Get a hot tub room for ultimate relaxation!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank toesinthesand33
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Recently, we had some friends visit us and we had some renovations going on. They asked for a recommendation of a place to stay. I called around to some of my friends in the Flat Rock area and just about all of them recommended Mountain Inn & Suites. So I asked our friends to try there first. They reported back that it was absolutely wonderful. These people are, to say the least, very discriminating. Living so close to the Mountain Inn & Suites, I doubt that I will ever have to use it myself, but I thought I would share what I have heard about it and what my friends experienced when they stayed there. I am filling out the ratings from what they related to me. They said the price was about average for that type of Hotel, but everything else was EXCELLENT.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed here just for the night on a recent visit to the Biltmore Estate. It is about 25 minutes away, but that was perfect for us. The room was small, but clean and they did provide us with a small fridge and microwave, as we had requested. The beds are a bit on the hard side, but that's just personal preference. The staff was friendly and that is more important than anything else. This hotel is more than adequate for what we needed.

Room Tip: The King suites are a bit larger than the double queen suites.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank menmarty
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We decided, last minute to spend the night...the girl at the desk helped us find a room to suit our needs. She was very friendly and went out of way to let us see the room and approve it. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was good! She also recommended nice restaurants to eat for dinner.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gloria S
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I agree with previous review. The cleaning supply smell was overwhelming and made me feel sick. I do not understand the TA ranking of #1 hotel in Flat Rock; certainly not the #1 hotel in Hendersonville area. (Check out Mountain Lodge right next door instead.) The room is very dark and the lighting is very poorly done. Only 3 hangers. Cheap little frig (that needed defrosting). Unprofessional (in dress and manner) night desk clerk while morning/day clerks were professional and friendly. Bed too soft and my back hurt the next day. When we arrived early evening, the maids still had their huge carts in the hallway and we could barely get in our room. The next morning they were out in the hall chattering away at 8:00 am while I was still trying to sleep.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MDinNC
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I went to NC with friends to ride motorcyles throught the Blue Ridge. Thankfully the Inn was Clean, friendly and very accommodating! Breakfast was simple and coffee was delicious! I will definitely be returning and recommending the Mountain Inn and Suites!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
The Cascades Mountain Resort
The Cascades Mountain Resort
#6 of 11 in Hendersonville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hendersonville SE - Flat Rock

Been to Mountain Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!