Quality Inn & Suites
$116
Official Hotel
$114
Great 4.5/5
    Mountain Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
    $99
    Very Good 4/5
    Mountain Lodge(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
    $110
    Average 3/5
    $110
    TripAdvisor
    Good 3.5/5
    All reviewsholiday inn expressgas stationcracker barrelroom was cleanfront deskindoor poolnice hotelmyrtle beachrocky startbreakfast optionshendersonville flat rockwould stay here againsausage baconwe've stayedother travelerssuper niceapple festival
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed September 27, 2010

A small group of my friends and I were touring the area and decided to "base" here. The room I stayed in was very clean, the beds were comfortable (with 4 pillows each - even a choice of pillow firmness!), and there were plenty of outlets for all my electronics to recharge. The bathroom was clean and well appointed.
    Breakfast was included, and offered a decent selection, including eggs, bacon, and sausage in addition to the usual pastries and cerial.
    But what stood out here was the staff. I don't think i ever passed the front desk without someone asking me how I was, or whether I needed anything. We were there 4 nights, and by only the second the housekeeper had noted (and confirmed with us) our usual departure time so she could avoid knocking on our door while we were still getting ready to go. And on our day of final departure, we had already loaded up, had engines running, and were about to leave when she came running out of the hotel with a computer charging cord in hand that turned out to be one of mine - and a difficult one to replace, too! She could have just turned it into the front desk at shift's end, but her choice to try to catch us was indicitive of the whole facility's attitude throughout the time we were there.
    If I'm in the area again, this is where I'll be staying.

1  Thank bearlytouring
    Reviewed September 26, 2010

This facility looks as if it were just built and yet it is 10+ years old. When I asked the desk clerk when they renovated, he said they have never renovated as such; that they have simply stayed on top of maintenance from day one. The beds were the best I have ever slept in any motel regardless of price. I should have checked to see what brand the bed was! Breakfast included eggs, sausage or bacon and various juices in addition to the usual cereals, bagels, etc.

All in all, the stay at this facility was exceptionally nice. The facility was great, the staff was friendly and very helpful and all of the amenities were there and right! My hat's off to whoever is driving this place's excellence!

Vic

Reviewed September 26, 2010

6 of us used this hotel as our base camp for a 5 day motorcycle trip. The hotel has a great location to all the beautiful roads in the Carolinas. As many of us riders don’t really like to drink and ride, it is also very nice to have Cracker Barrel right next to the hotel as well as a pizza place in walking distance. Also the gas station is just next to the hotel.
    The front desk and housekeeping staff was very personable and nice. Bobbie at the front desk took great care of us but so did a lady in housekeeping…I never got her name but she had a smile on her face every day. The Express breakfast is always great and a fantastic value add for the price…looooove the cinnamon roles.

Reviewed May 11, 2010

Our room was large and inviting! But the bathroom was small and there was alot of hair on the bathroom floor and even some in the shower. The bed was like sleeping on a rock! Needless to say we didn't get very much sleep!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed December 25, 2009

We never consider staying anywhere else. We've tried others and have decided to stick with what works for us! The location is convenient, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Our only suggestion is that they put litte refrigerators and microwaves in each room.

• Stayed: November 2009