Spent 3 nights at SkyRidge, wonderful accomaditions with great views. Breakfast was delightful and the homemade granala out of site, they even gave me the recipe. The owners put on a 5pm get-together with snacks, etc and that was most enjoyable, fun getting to know them. Some great places to eat in the area. Look forward to a return visit, SkyRidge makes you feel comfortable, what more could you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Utah, SkyRidge Inn is a delightful alternative to motel lodging near Capitol Reef National Park (sometimes mispelled 'Capital Reef National Park'). The Inn is nationally recognized for its service, magnificent views and artfully decorated rooms. SkyRidge has been featured in National Geographic Traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your SkyRidge Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skyridge Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Skyridge Hotel Torrey
- SkyRidge Inn Bed & Breakfast Torrey, Utah