My wife and I stayed at the Sky Ridge Inn one night while passing through Torrey in mid July. We found it to be a nice quiet place high up on a hill with a beautiful view. Our hosts were both friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and had all the amenities. Breakfast was outstanding with a variety of items and served at 8am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Utah, SkyRidge Inn is a delightful alternative to motel lodging near Capitol Reef National Park (sometimes mispelled 'Capital Reef National Park'). The Inn is nationally recognized for its service, magnificent views and artfully decorated rooms. SkyRidge has been featured in National Geographic Traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your SkyRidge Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skyridge Hotel Torrey
- Skyridge Inn Bed And Breakfast
- SkyRidge Inn Bed & Breakfast Torrey, Utah