This is such a peaceful house, up on a ridge just out of town with 360 degrees panoramic views. We had the Sagebrush room on the first floor, with a hot tub on the private back decking. As the sun was at the front of the house we took our beers and sat on the two rocking chairs on the front porch, the only sound was of a bee buzzing round a bush nearby. We only stayed one night, it was our stop over on the way to Moab from Bryce. The owners were very friendly, the room was lovely and the breakfast was hearty enough. What more could you ask for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Utah, SkyRidge Inn is a delightful alternative to motel lodging near Capitol Reef National Park (sometimes mispelled 'Capital Reef National Park'). The Inn is nationally recognized for its service, magnificent views and artfully decorated rooms. SkyRidge has been featured in National Geographic Traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your SkyRidge Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skyridge Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Skyridge Hotel Torrey
- SkyRidge Inn Bed & Breakfast Torrey, Utah