“A great garlic burger”

Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Torrey
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I can tell why The LA Times listed Slacker Burger Joint as the place to eat while at Capitol Reef National Park.

There are newer reviews for Slackers

Reviewed August 2, 2014

It is no surprise that this place has been recommended so much. The hot burger I had was fabulous, it came with lots of chillies as described, more than one variety! I also had some sweet potato fries which were delicious. I had a pineapple milkshake, my first ever one of this flavour, it was fab, refreshing and cooling in the hot weather, it came with pieces of pineapple pulp in it, superb! Would come here again. Proper great quality food in a clean, quirky diner style setting. Option of eating outside is available.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I paid ten dollars for some grey meat that was cold. I was fooled by the best burger sign 2010. Someone must of bought this place and decided that the frozen burgers marked for clearance are the way to go!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped by on a busy holiday. There was such a long line we thought about going someplace else, but the crew moved everyone through quickly and the food was delivered without much wait. The shakes are custom made and delicious and the burgers and chicken sandwiches are really tasty. Fresh and flavorful. We have been there many times -- we eat there every time we are in the area and they seem to be getting better and better. Try the Outlaw burger!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great burgers, okay fries, but the food for the kids was straight from a package. The "mac and cheese wedges" were deep-fried wedges of mac and cheese, as advertised, but they were from a box. The kids fries were in the shapes of smiley faces. I'd eat there again, but I'd have my kids order from the adult menu. Skip the veggie burger though, as it's from a box as well.