“Great Shakes ! Excellant Veggie Burger”
Review of Slackers

Slackers
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Torrey
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Shakes ! Excellant Veggie Burger”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I hear they have the best hamburgers...but if you want a veggie burger , this is the place...they even have a list to show you what is in the burger! We had the best shakes ...made with fresh ingredients... We got there right before they closed ....lucky us! we ate outside & really enjoyed it...
Don't miss the shakes !!

Austin TX
“Very good burgers”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband had the Slacker Special and loved it. I had the bleu cheese burger--lots of very fresh veggies on it, but I should have omitted the mustard and ketchup, since they masked the cheese. Good fried green beans. The sweet potato fries needed to be cooked longer.

Melbourne, Australia
“Mixed experience”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Cute burger joint, diner style with vintage posters and US state numberplates covering the walls. First the good, my husband's outlaw burger was rated delicious. The kids meals were OK, but consisted of nuggets and smily potato faces. Sadly, the veggie patty in my burger was flat, lacking taste and over fried; tomato and lettuce were fresh. The milk shakes (more thick shakes) were nice and filling, but the three flavours we ordered tasted similar, with the exception of M&M pieces in one. Our meal was served quickly.

Buffalo, New York
“Great hamburger joint & a great veggie burger too!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Went here for dinner in September. You place your order and then wait to get your burger. They are well worth the wait!! My friends got hamburgers...just a basic burger, one friend got a mushroom burger. It looked GOOD!! I got the veggie burger, it was on a HUGE roll and very tasty!
The place is small, it fills up FAST!! I didn't have room for a shake or ice cream, which looked really good too. Save room for dessert if you go here!

• Visited September 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good hamburgers, great shakes”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The blue cheese burger had a great bun and excellent accoutrements, but the burger itself was just OK in my opinion. The fries were fine and they gave you fry sauce for $.25. But the star was the banana shake. What a treat! It made the whole experience worthwhile. I would say it is the best meal in the area for the money,

Visited September 2013

Been to Slackers? Share your experiences!