“Hamburgers were average, but cool place”
Review of Slackers

Slackers
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Torrey
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I feel like we need a review mark between average and very good. The hamburger selection is great, the hamburgers themselves are huge, but the quality is average. The shakes were great, and the fries nice and crispy. I think the place is very affordable though, and it has a coolness factor. It's a funky hamburger joint in the middle of incredible beauty... and that's above average.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Slackers is a hamburger joint that caters to locals and visitors alike. It was a little crowded on the evening we were there (a Thursday), so we were lucky to get a seat. The staff was very busy but also very efficient. The offerings are what you would expect from a burger joint and they do a good job at it. I also had a strawberry shake which seemed especially good to me after a day of sight seeing. I don't know what their weekend hours are, but they closed at 8:00 pm when we were there. This may be to allow their young staff members to get home at a reasonable time. I wasn't expecting this since my wife and I are from a large city where most restaurants and burger places are open much later, if not all night.

We enjoyed the small town feel and good food at Slackers.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great hamburgers, lots of variety and great chicken sandwiches also. Very tempting sides in the fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, etc. If it's not on the menu they'll wip it up for you anyway, just ask. Easy refills on drinks and something for everyone. Their buns are tasty. Much better then any of the offerings in Loa or Bicknell. Slackers closes In October for the winter, not sure when they reopen for tourist season.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

A fun little place to get a great burger and fries after a day of hiking. open seasonally but worth a visit. Great milkshakes too. Super good food!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

There are several burger joints in the Torrey, Escalante and Hanksville area that all profess to be "The World's Greatest Hamburgers". Slackers truly is! They have the best tasting, best selection, best service and best side dishes of them all. Need I say more?