“Awesome”

Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Torrey
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: This place is under new owner/management since Oct 2011. It is in the old Chillzz building, 156 E. Main Street Torrey Ut 84775. We have Italian and american food, open year around, sit down service, salad bar and a full service liquor bar. Located across the street from slackers. All Burgers are made fresh, with a 1/3lb of meat and fresh toppings, no processed cheese used on anything we make. All fresh ingredients go into making our pizza's and pasta dishes as well. Come on in and give us a try!
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The make awesome fresh hamburgers on the best pretzel buns. I crave their burgers and am really sad that I have nothing nearby that even compares.

happygolucky1971_12, Manager at Red Cliff, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thanks for taking time to give us a review! I see from your profile you live in Cedar City, it's only a 2 1/2 hr drive to come and have a burger, so I hope you can come again.

There are newer reviews for Red Cliff

Reviewed April 13, 2014

They had a variety of things on the menu and after choosing one of their burgers was surprised by how much burger you get they don't skimp on them in the least and it was delicious

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. I agree we have some great burgers and fries! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Waitress friendly and efficient. Four of us enjoyed poppers, onion rings, burgers and very cold beer. Burgers came on pretzel buns that held up. No complaints and would return.

Nothing like a ice cold beer and burger! Thanks for the review and we are happy you enjoyed your meal. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I had to look at the photos on here to make sure I was reviewing the right place because my experience sure doesn't match the other reviews. This is one of the worse meals I have had. We were so disappointed. I picked a grilled chicken salad, I figured you can't mess that up but I was wrong. The "chicken" was little pieces of dark meat, maybe canned chicken? not sure. I did ask what kind of chicken it was and was told chicken breast but if it was why did it look like it went through the blender? My husband had the buffalo chicken pizza - the same chicken on it, little pieces of dark meat. I ate half of my salad trying to avoid the chicken.The service was not great either. We ate the rest of our meals at Slackers, at least that was fresh made burgers and sandwiches.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I'm very sorry you didn't enjoy your food. Our Chicken salad is a grilled chicken breast and the thai salad is the meat you were talking about. It is not from a can, it is fresh chopped thigh meat cooked on the grill with the thai dressing. We are training a new cook and server so it may have been one or the other of them got mixed up, for that I'm sorry.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We were in Torrey on a Sunday night (in late March) and lots of places weren't even open. Nevertheless, Red Cliff was open and we were able to get a nice Pesto pizza and the kids got spaghetti. They have a kids menu with a few options and the salad bar may have seen better days, but the Pizza was really good.

1  Thank NA69Traveler
happygolucky1971_12, Manager at Red Cliff, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Thanks so much for the review, and we are happy you enjoyed your pizza and pasta. The salad bar is very popular so as the night goes on it does take a beating and we can't always get to it right away to fill it back up.