“Good Sandwiches”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Singapore, Singapore
“Good Sandwiches”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We picked up great sandwiches here for a day in the park. Made a change from subway next door.
The smoked salmon and cream cheese on toasted rye was great.

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Chocolate and coffee oasis!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This was a treasured find for a Seattlite in Utah...espresso and chocolate in the desert! Very good and friendly artsy vibe.

Friday Harbor, Washington
“Rude and Slow Service”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Based on all the fine reviews we stopped by about 8:00 in the morning for a couple of lattes. About 30 minutes later we walked out disgusted with some poorly made products. The woman who started to wait on us (the one so proud of her tattoos) almost threatened me when we arrived inside the shop and I asked where we should place our order. It was not clear since a local seemed to be placing his order at what I assumed was the pick up counter. I was not in the least upset, I just wanted to make sure we were in the correct line. But she managed to get me to upset. Her response was simply "I will get to you when I can and you are asking for trouble if you are in a hurry. " huh? I just asked a question. She continued to work oh so slowly. There was a guy also working who clearly was not happy with her performance (or lack thereof) and eventually he stepped in and started to help the people in line. Eventually we got our drinks but if I had not been in need of a coffee fix we would have left immediately. That woman is definitely in the wrong business. Maybe it was her bad day, maybe she isn't a regular employee, maybe whatever.... All I know is that I never have to deal with her again. I never said anything to her or the other guy about the service since I knew it would fall on deaf ears. Maybe the owner of the shop will read this and take some action.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Travel_Pin_Man
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Little Place!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great Coffee, Smoothies, Sandwiches, Cookies and Candy. Had the mango smoothie and the carrot orange smoothie during our 10 day stay in Torrey. Both were excellent, along with the turkey/avocado sandwich. We tried and fell in love with their ginger cookies and as a gift from our hotel, we received chocolates from Castlerock and was it amazing!!!! Would definitely eat here again.

Falls Church, Virginia
“Great little coffee shop”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Excellent coffee, great breakfast and sandwiches - really excellent, locally made chocolate as well in unusual flavors! Very popular, so be prepared to wait in line if busy.

• Visited April 2014