“They got my vote”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Murray, Utah
“They got my vote”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place has the best cup of coffee ever. The candy made right in Torrey Utah ROCKS. They are super friendly and have wonderful service. I get my morning started several times a week here.

• Visited April 2014

prescott,arizona
“excellent and friendly as always”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Four of us had breakfast from an extensive menu; good selection of fresh baked goods and all thought the breakfasts excellent. Amazing what can be done on 2 hotplates. Server/cook hard working and went out of to accommodate us making made to order wraps for our lunch while traveling- they were excellent. Our second visit and cafe is consistently good. Will return.

• Visited March 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Egg sandwiches are good!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I loved that they had mocha. The egg sandwiches were a reasonable size. They had a nice breakfast menu with a variety of items. We didn't buy any chocolate but it all looked good.

Visited April 2014
Gainesville, GA
“Loved It!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Castle Rock was actually recommended to me on a Trip Advisor Forum I posted before taking my trip to Utah. This is a hidden gem. They serve breakfast until noon! I had the Casita Breakfast Wrap which is basically a delicious breakfast burrito, and it's huge. My boyfriend had the crepes, which were a special, I don't know if they serve these all the time, but they were also a great portion and very yummy. Our frozen coffee was tasty and the atmosphere was nice. They also sell fresh homemade candy, we didn't get any so I can't review it. The staff was friendly and the food is made to order so it's fresh. I was really impressed. I would recommend Castle Rock to anyone and I would eat here again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank cnrundle
Troy, New York
“Great breakfast sandwiches”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This small cafe had a good array of light breakfast options, including some intriguing specials. They also serve lunch. Comfortable, local feel.

Visited March 2014