“A pleasant surprise”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Torrey
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stopped at the Castle Rock Coffee & Candy on our way from Bryce Canyon to Arches. What a pleasant surprise! The expresso coffee was one of the best I ever had and so was the food. I noticed right away the italian coffee machine and knew the expresso would be good. The owners were very friendly.
CHG

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Hand made, tasty chocolates! The lunch veggie wrap description looked really good, too. Free WiFi, and much appreciated, as Verizon doesn't have any coverage in the entire area.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stopped here after coming home from Bryce Canyon and I’m so happy we did. The food was yummy, the staff was nice and the candy was sinful! Some people ordered breakfast and I ordered the turkey avocado panini. All were very delicious and perfect sized portions.

The smoothies were perfect and if you like candy try the salted caramel, rosemary chocolate and for sure the semisweet chocolate with mint.

2  Thank pretty-as-a-peacock
Reviewed August 8, 2013

As the title suggests I'm not sure why this is number one in Torrey, don't get me wrong our ham and egg cibbata sandwiches for breakfast where great and filled us up nicely prior to moving on to salt lake city but this is just your average coffee shop, and quite expensive i thought. Some tables outside, about two, don't expect full breakfasts.

1  Thank mutleydoggy
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Purchased muffins and a large chocolate chocolate chip cookie. Didn't eat the cookie till we were 100 miles away. We considered changing our route back home just to swing by and pick up some more. I hate to brag but I'm a bit of a cookie snob. Crunchy on the outside, softer inside with almost too many chocolate chunks to consider it a cookie. Absolutely awesome.

1  Thank tangerinegal