“A hidden gem in a small town”

Castlerock Coffee & Candy
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Torrey
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stopped here after coming home from Bryce Canyon and I’m so happy we did. The food was yummy, the staff was nice and the candy was sinful! Some people ordered breakfast and I ordered the turkey avocado panini. All were very delicious and perfect sized portions.

The smoothies were perfect and if you like candy try the salted caramel, rosemary chocolate and for sure the semisweet chocolate with mint.

2  Thank pretty-as-a-peacock

Reviewed August 8, 2013

As the title suggests I'm not sure why this is number one in Torrey, don't get me wrong our ham and egg cibbata sandwiches for breakfast where great and filled us up nicely prior to moving on to salt lake city but this is just your average coffee shop, and quite expensive i thought. Some tables outside, about two, don't expect full breakfasts.

1  Thank mutleydoggy
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Purchased muffins and a large chocolate chocolate chip cookie. Didn't eat the cookie till we were 100 miles away. We considered changing our route back home just to swing by and pick up some more. I hate to brag but I'm a bit of a cookie snob. Crunchy on the outside, softer inside with almost too many chocolate chunks to consider it a cookie. Absolutely awesome.

1  Thank tangerinegal
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Luckily, I read a review on TA before leaving town to head for Capital Reef. Stopped here to get breakfast. I had a yogurt parfait with home made granola and fruit. Wonderful! We also ordered a breakfast sandwich on wheat toast. perfect amount of savory. Two muffins, a cookie and brownie. All delicious. And of course, a few caramels. The Castleton is a chocolate that is similar to a turtle, but much better! This is easy to miss in a little mini strip mall next to a gas station...

2  Thank Sundance1
Reviewed August 2, 2013

On our Grand circle trip of Utah, we had been suffering the flat out terrible food options in rural Utah. We came upon this place driving into Capitol Reef and nearly cried tears of joy. Food! Real food! Clean, fresh food! They had amazing sandwiches and coffee drinks that perked us right up and put us in a great mood. We wanted to stop back but weren't able to due to their hours- we were leaving too early. Definitely a winner!