No refrig which is a pet peeve of mine. Nondescript/cold dining area which to my amazement presented correctly cooked salmon in the evening and a functional breakfast with some great rye bread (ex baker here) . This was paid fare, we did not check out the complimentary breakfast. The room had a great view. The beds were comfortable and they had decent wifi. Very close Capitol Reef. Capitol Reef and Torrey were almost an afterthough on the itinerary on the way to Moab. Wish I had spent more than 1 day here. It is just spectacular. I thought the 24 out of Torrey to the 70 was kill. Don't miss Goblin Valley. After the mixed reviews I read about this Best Western before staying here, I'd have no second thoughts about going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starting at check-in, you'll love the cozy, clean and sophisticated rooms that offer abundant amenities, including cable satellite television with Starz(R) and Encore(R), a coffeemaker, free high-speed Internet access and much more. Make your stay extra special by booking a Garden Suite, a mini-suite or a room with a balcony or Red Rock Cliff views. With Chimney Rock Restaurant located on the premises, a delicious meal is never far away. Just one mile from Capitol Reef National Park, you can explore almost 100 miles of natural wonders, including cliffs, canyons, domes and natural bridges. From Hickman's Bridge and Fishlake National Forest to Anasazi State Park and the Prehistoric Petroglyph, there are many other stunning sights to see and they're all within about an hour of this Torrey hotel. Additionally, enjoy easy access to all the area's parks, where you can delight in hiking, backpacking, canyoneering and photo tours. Love outdoor adventure? Our property puts you in the perfect location, as we're situated in the Grand Circle of National Parks - plan a day trip to the Grand Staircase, Bryce Canyon National Park, Canyonlands National Park or Zion National Park. Situated right off of Highway 12, enjoy exploring so many more attractions and being able to easily get where you're going when staying at this Torrey, UT hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Capitol Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Capitol Reef Hotel Torrey
- Best Western Torrey
- Torrey Best Western
- Capitol Reef Resort Torrey, Utah