“Busy!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
West Orange, New Jersey
“Busy!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We decided to return here after a favorable experience last spring. i've lowered my rating after waiting forever to be acknowledged and longer to be seated - even though there were several empty tables. The spinach/crab quiche was lukewarm, not hot, with an unappetizing slab of slightly melted cheese on top and a few sprinkles of crab meat. Our waitress did check in with us several times. Side salad was fresh with crispy greens.

• Visited August 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great beer and good food!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I had lunch here it happened to be Peruvian Independence Day so Peruvian specials were on the menu. We enjoyed what we had along with their delicious beer. My husband had a beer sampler and I had an ipa that was very good. The waitress was very nice and we will thought the prices were extremely reasonable, especially for a vacation area. We will definitely visit again!

Pennsylvania
“Great little pub....”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

They were very busy....we wanted to sit outside..but there was a wait so we decided to dine inside. The beer was very good and was not overpriced for a pint. The food was good, it was seasoned and had good flavor. Although it was a little expensive for lunch. Our server could have been a little more attentive. Would try it again.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“RUN, don't walk, away from this place”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We decided to eat at the Full Moon Cafe after reading the menu online which sounded fresh and delicious, and we were looking for a convenient location as we were headed to see "The Lost Colony" in Roanoke after dinner. The meal was a major disappointment. It was in fact one of the worst meals any of us had ever eaten. We husband and I each had a beer to start , I had the blonde which was not bad. We started with the hummus app, and it was average at best. The warm pita points were good, but the supposedly "homemade" hummus was bland. Almost immediately after our appetizer was brought to the table, the waiter appeared with our salads and our main courses. Nothing like feeling crowded and rushed! And we were one of three tables in the place, go figure. I had the crab cakes with a side of mixed veggies. The sauce was hardened on top of the crab cake, and it was all stuffing with very little crab. Something you would expect from red lobster, not from a seaside town. They were inedible. The veggies were gross, overcooked and rubbery. My daughter's scallops were like eating rubber. My husband got the fried shrimp that were ok, and my son's chicken fingers were dry and over cooked. The ONLY good thing about this meal is that we were left with plenty of time to see the show we were attending that night. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone, unless you want an overpriced tourist trap with gross food. They should really be ashamed of themselves. The town of Manteo should be embarrassed to have such an awful establishment in their town.

2 Thank terri812
Dallas
“Beer is ok, but the burgers are to die for!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the signature craft beers, the waldorf salad and the cream of crab soup...... the unexpected surprise, were the burgers, true show stopper. I highly recommend the bacon cheeseburger (medium), quite possibly the best I've had in 40 years (and I'm a fat kidand burgers are what I do!)

Visited August 2014