“Starwho? Front Porch has GREAT coffee”
Review of Front Porch Cafe

Front Porch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Manteo
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Description: Community Coffeehouse and Bakery. Locally roasted coffee (at our Nags Head location). Also serving wine and local craft beers both in store and retail. Free high speed internet, plug in available. Open everyday year around.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From their Buttery Rum Cold Brew Coffee, to the hot coffee drinks and all the pastries, including my favorite Spinach & Feta Croissants, this place is the best quick start to a great day! House roasted Beans make the aroma heavenly!

Date of visit: February 2019
ILikeVeggies, Manager at Front Porch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your review. We enjoyed your humor!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

While my boyfriend said his coffee was good, and I enjoyed my croissant.. I almost suffered a day of food poisoning. I didn't drink all of my mocha but spent my morning and afternoon dealing with horrible stomach cramps. When we got back to our airbnb, i went to pour out the left over and there was green mold sitting in the coffee. I am assuming it was from the mocha syrup. I was very glad i didn't drink the entire thing. As someone who has been working in coffee shops for 6+ years, I'd suggest cleaning all of your pumps regularly and keeping dates on all opened syrups.

Date of visit: April 2019
ILikeVeggies, Owner at Front Porch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Your experience was very unusual and we would like to get to the bottom of this quickly. As we steam the mocha into the milk which would sterilize it I’m wondering if you had an iced beverage? Could it have been in the ice, as we’ve had to buy bagged ice over the past two weeks as our machine stopped making ice.
Would like to hear more. Feel free to call the store and ask for the manager.
Thanks
Paul

Reviewed April 13, 2019

A comfortable and casual operation where I enjoyed some very good coffee and a better than average muffin.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2019

I stop here when traveling for work, the barista's are always friendly. I always order a latte, I love the way they make it, the flavor of the espresso is delicious. Environment is also good for getting work done, bathrooms are always very clean.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

Very happy with the coffee and atmosphere at this morning spot! They were fast and friendly. Plenty of space to get work done or chat with friends.

Date of visit: November 2018