“Awesome Ice Cream!!”

Olde Towne Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Manteo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Olde Towne Creamery (Open Daily) is a locally owned ice cream parlor that offers all the sweets and treats your whole family craves! We have premium ice cream, Greek-style yogurts, Italian ice, sherbet, smoothies, milkshakes, sundaes, banana splits, and fudge. Or those without a sweet tooth, or arriving with an empty tummy, Olde Towne Creamery has delicious New York style all beef hot dogs, North Carolina BBQ, burgers and more!
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Awesome Ice Cream!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I were on our way for an afternoon on the beach when I had a NEED for ice cream! LOL. Ever obliging my husband stumbled across this little place near Old town Manteo and thought we would give it a try. Well, the owner and his son's were in the process of prepping bikes for their summer rentals and was nice enough to take us in and scoop the ice cream for us ...... and I am so glad he did!! It was delicious!! My only disappointment was they were out of cannoli's and in the process of making more (Yes - homemade cannoli with ice cream!). I guess we will just need to go back to try that!!!!

• Visited May 2014

Chapleau, Canada
“Great service and good ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Service couldn't have been better and there was a very large variety of ice cream concoctions to be had. Would return

• Visited April 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Sweets after the aquarium”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

After a quick trip to the aquarium on a rainy, cold spring break day, we were thrilled to find this place open. Great selection of sweets and reasonable. Happy we stopped in!

Sunderland, Maryland
“Pretty good, nothing spectacular”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

The fiancée and I went here for a few treats on a September afternoon.

This place is a little unorthodox, being an ice cream parlor with a real estate office in the same building. Other than that, it's clean and is your average ice cream place.

I will agree with one of the posts that the owner is a little pushy, but nothing over the top. My girlfriend got a homemade chocolate chip cookie, which was awesome. We both got some Hershey's ice cream as well, which was good as it usually is.

Pretty good ice cream place!

• Visited September 2013
Central NJ
“FANTASTIC! huge scoops, great deal for the $$”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were vacationing in Nags Head and had gone to "Island Farm" one day (see my other review for that awesome place!) and drove by "The Creamery"... just the sound of it stuck in our heads so a few days later we decided to go back. It lived up to its name! My husband got the Holy Cannoli sundae (fantastic!), my parents got the banana split (amazing), and I got the chocolate explosion (unbelievable!).. mine had a full piece of chocolate cheesecake in it, along w/ ice cream, the most fantastic whipped cream, chocolate sauce, etc. in a big square plastic takeout container. My kids got "one scoop" cones but they were so enormous I got little bowls for them on the side. We sat outside and enjoyed every.. single.. bite! We are from NJ and have eaten at the Cheesecake Factory, and they usually charge at least $7 per slice-- here I got a big slice of cheesecake along with ice cream and toppings for that price. Easily a great value! Highly recommend!! Also the women who scooped our ice cream were very friendly and patient as it took awhile for us to choose. Thanks, Creamery!

• Visited August 2013