“Good Pasta”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Good Pasta”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We targeted this place after a day of exploring Roanoke and enjoying the waterfront area because we both felt like pasta. Glad we stopped in, food was good and plenty of it. We were seated right away, our server was friendly and didn't pressure us for our order, allowing time to sip our drinks before deciding. Salads were fresh and the dressing was good. Simple angel hair in a sort of garlic aioli for hubby was delicious and plenty of food for this pasta lover. My penne with eggplant had a nice sauce, but the eggplant….sorry, it was a little mushy. Still, we had a pleasant and tasty meal and were more than adequately fed. Enjoyed the bar area, it is nicely decorated and intimate.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kayakgirl55

Charleston
“Great.”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. It's hard to find Italian places this good in the south. Good portions. Food is not standard out of a prego can bs Italian. Truly home made.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank lwadz
Staunton, Virginia
“Best Italian in the Outer Banks”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Took the family there last night. Was a little nervous when I found the place not very busy. But is was not quite in season yet and seen some reviews so I decided to give it a try. You will not be disappointed . Both my wife and I ordered dinners and my son ordered pizza. My was was amazed how how much food was on her plate and she loved it. She ordered the penne pasta with eggplant . The chef did a fantastic job also with presentation and I ordered the veal parm. Plenty of food. Son loved the pizza and we were stuffed . This place for its location on the side of a hotel was awesome. We will definitely be back this coming fall for another meal. Go check this place out and be amazed for a little taste of Italy.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Vafam4
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“I may not be Italian but,”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I like good Italian food and this place has it! We had our annual holiday party for 40+ people here. The food was great and our one waitress with only two helpers/runners managed to keep the three courses flowing and the drinks and then the coffe and dessert served for the big finish.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Stephen P
Clayton, North Carolina
“Excellent food and service!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stopped at La Dolce Vita today after a trip to the NC Aquarium. We also had a restaurant.com certificate and after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, we knew this would be a great place. A very friendly young man sat us at our table, very nice, very professional. We had the appetizer platter, two pizzas and spaghetti carbonara. The food was hot with amazing flavor. My daughter really enjoyed the feta cheese on her cheese pizza. My pepperoni and mushroom pizza had the right balance of toppings. My partner ordered the spaghetti carbonara which she proclaim was the "best spaghetti carbonara she's ever had". Funny, she said the same thing about mine. Then I tried it and well, I had to agree with her, lol.

Nikki was our waitress, she was very friendly and professional. She was very attentive, our drinks never went empty and our food was brought to our table in a timely manner. She also gave us some great tips on some of the shops in downtown Manteo. :)

Highly recommend this place! We will be returning to the Outer Banks again very soon and we will definitely be returning for that amazing spaghetti carbonara!!!

• Visited March 2014