“Love La Dolce Vita in Manteo”

La Dolce Vita Manteo
Ranked #13 of 35 Restaurants in Manteo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Grifton, North Carolina
“Love La Dolce Vita in Manteo”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We have found our favorite restaurant in Manteo. My husband and I are starting a tradition of riding our motorcycle to Manteo each Independence Day for the glorious fireworks show and Military bands. Wanting Italian food we looked across the street and there is was! La Dolce Vita! Walked in and the piano music was absolutely wonderful. We sat right beside the piano. The pianist was very friendly. The owners made a good decision to add that. The food was delicious! Very friendly staff. We are going to include a visit with them each year when we go for our Independence celebration on July 4th! I have already recommended it to several friends.

• Visited July 2013

Manteo, North Carolina
“Great!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had a great time tonight! Our food was great and the Tuxedo bomb chocolate dessert was the best! Our waiter David was really on top of his game! The piano player was really talented and a very nice touch! We will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2013
Selma, North Carolina, United States
“Deliciousness with great service”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

If you are in Manteo, you must dine in at this restaurant. The food was fantastic and the service was great. It was so good that we could have eaten here during our entire weekend stay. I will definitely eat here again.

1 Thank Glenn B
“Best of the visit!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

During my visit to the OBX w a friend, we ate out for every dinner, and La Dolce Vita was, by far, the best. My friend absolutely inhaled every bite of her lasagna! Our waitress was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable, and most importantly, honest. When we went to leave, she brought back my change, and I handed her what I thought was around $12.00 for her tip. As I was walking away, I realized I inadvertently gave her $20, but I wasn't going to chase her down to get the money back. She actually came back and asked if I meant to give her $20, telling me there was also a $5 in what I gave her. Because she came back and asked, I told her yes, I did mean to give her $20. I've never given a 30% tip before, but with that one act, she earned every dime.

1 Thank curyniak
“GREAT FOOD & SERVICE!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is an awesome family-friendly restaurant! The food is simply amazing! The Carbonara and Spaghetti with home made meatballs are among our faves! If you're lucky enough to score David as your server, you will surely be taken care of, as his awesome attitude and witty humor make you feel right at home!