“Consistently good food”

Box Lunch
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Wellfleet
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Delicious wraps, quick friendly service; have been coming here for 30 years, and it's as good as ever

There are newer reviews for Box Lunch

Reviewed August 28, 2012

It is mandatory that I get Box Lunch to bring to the beach whenever I am in Wellfleet. They offer a wide variety of choices, and you can never really go wrong with any of their classic combinations. Don't forget to grab a bag of Cape Cod potato chips to go along with your sandwich! I love this place!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We decided to take a break from making lunches, and stopped to Box Lunch on our way to Marconi beach. The wide variety of sandwiches (and bread) and freshness of the food (made in front of you) made us very happy on the beach! They sell frozen water, so you have cool water all day long on the beach.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Love the Box Lunch wraps. Owen's special is my favorite. Friendly and helpful staff. A great year-round spot.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We love the John Alden sandwich, which is basically Thanksgiving meal in a rollup sandwich. The rollup bread is great - more of a pita consistency than a tortilla and it holds up perfectly at the beach. My kids had the pizza pita and loved it. I would've happily eaten Box Lunch every day for lunch during my vacation. There are so many sandwich combinations, it is hard to choose!