“The best!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We are from Centerville. My wife and I took a road trip to Ptown today. We have always wanted try this place and we are very happy we did! Janine our server took very good care of us. She suggested that I try the fried chicken all you can eat. And I am glad she did. By far the best I have ever had. My wife had the BBQ ribs. They were also very good. We will be back very soon!! Thanks again

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We eat at Marconi Beach Restaurant everytime we come to Wellfleet! Their BBQ is delicious! Tonight I had the Prime Rib Special which was very flavorful! We also had the scallops wrapped in bacon which were also delicious. Janine our waitress was a pleasure to have as our server and gave great suggestions! She had a great personality! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Ate hear for a late dinner on a Thursday night. Fried chicken and sides were very good and very plentiful. Our waitress Janine, was attentive and personable. If you are looking for a break from the many seafood establishments "Russ and Marie's Marconi Beach Restaurant" is a good pick.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Just love to eat their pulled beef brisket barbecue It's a great place for families, too. I recommend anyone on the Cape to eat there.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stopped at the Marconi Beach Restaurant after a day at Cape Cod National Seashore and were pleasantly suprised. You can tell right away this is where the locals hang out. The food was excellent (try the pulled pork) and the servings were large. The staff were especially nice and helpful.