“Tired of Seafood?”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

If you have sated your desire for seafood on Cape Cod a visit here will afford you the chance for authentic Sourhern Barbecue. For a challenge, try the "Porkinator".

1  Thank Jadamek390

Reviewed June 4, 2014

On the Main road but a very shabby interior with High Prices. The menu selection is broad but poor in depth. The seating is 3rd rate and the service is slow slow slow.

They seem to have a little bit of everything, between american, seafood and italian and prove it by a marry of tastes between them without the dish having anything but mixed outcome.

3  Thank Melvin T
Reviewed June 4, 2014

This restaurant is one of my families favorites. The owner is very friendly, and he.cares that his customers are happy with the food as well as with the waitstaff. This endorsement of the Marconi Beach Restaurant would be remiss if the fair prices of the meals were not mentioned.

Peggy H

1  Thank Peggy N
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We've been going to Ptown twice a year for several years, and every time we passed by we said "Oh, we have to try it." But we never did.
Well, last night we finally did! And were we glad we did!!!
I had the Pulled sampler - BBQ Pork, Beef and Brisket with Mashed potatoes. My husband had the BBQ Combo with Ribs and Chicken and fries. Our friends had a burger and the Lobster/Mac 'n cheese casserole. We pronounced it all EXCELLENT, although the chicken did have a strange consistency. My husband described it as Chicken Liverwurst!!!
We ALL ended up taking away a little doggie bag!!

Well worth the stop, and we WILL be stopping again!!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Like many people I was initially drawn into the restaurant by the awesome smell of the BBQ smoker in front, going all the time when I drive by. The BBQ food is GREAT, but they have SO much more too. They have great specials, sea food, pasta, and more. I have never had a bad meal in my many times there! The staff is exceptional and service is quick, and if you have sometime you can look over Russ's collections of local artifacts and maybe talk to him about some of them! I highly recommend Marconi Beach Restaurant to anyone traveling to the outer Cape area!