“Good food and would revisit”
Review of The Fleetian

The Fleetian
Ranked #37 of 46 Restaurants in Wellfleet
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“Good food and would revisit”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Went with the family and had a nice meal. The service was good and the the food tasty. The seared halibut and meatball (their version of surf and turf) was good all around. Great fish. Wife had the vegetarian falafel burger which was also good. A few microbeers on tap. Worth a visit

Visited August 2014

Albany, New York
“Great meal”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had heard about this new place in Wellfleet and tried it Saturday night. Our whole group was very impressed! The lobster linguini with scallops was fabulous with large chunks of lobster meat, including the sweet claws and seared scallops which worked perfectly with the sauce. What a great combo. They used all fresh ingredients and all tasted homemade. There seemed to be something for everyone with a beef entree, seafood, and pizzas. They had creative cocktails and homemade ice cream and desserts. Everything we had was excellent. Eclectic, but nice casual atmosphere. Well done to the chef and hope to go again next visit to Wellfleet!

• Visited August 2014
NYC
“Amazing new place”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We were stuck in Wellfleet for hours due to a traffic jam, bad accident on route 6. A local shop owner recommended Fleetian and we are so glad he did. Oysters were so good we got another order. Tuna tartare was delicious. The lobster and scallop linguine was so good my husband and I were fighting about it. And best part was our bartender Valerie who was super friendly and charming and made great cocktails. Can't wait to go back!!!

Visited August 2014
Albany
“New, needs work”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Terrific outdoor scene with live band; lots of young people and families. We ate inside with our family since no outdoor seating was available. Mixed reviews among our table mates. Some (younger members) thinking the food was very good, my view was less positive. The menu was limited with lots of fried food. Other eateries in Wellfleet are better choices for me.

Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place for a cocktail”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I swung in for a drink and ended up wishing we hadn't eaten before we came. The friendly bartender kept whipping up creative cocktails that continued to impress.
I didn't get to eat but everything looked good. Next time I'm in town I'll be having dinner here.