“Awesome food! Love the oysters!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Beachcomber of Wellfleet
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Wellfleet
Redwood City, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome food! Love the oysters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great raw bar- got oysters and steamed mussels. My girlfriend and I also split a scallop roll, which the scallops were huge but tender. The only thing we probably wouldn't order again was the tuna sashimi - it was ok, but there was just other items that were better-

Great bar too- Bloody Marys were delish!

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Heaven on earth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Truly - I am a little hesitant to write a review of this place, because I don't want more people to discover it, however I have to... This beach is spectacular. My husband and I, with our three children (11, 12, and 16), spent a perfect day swimming in 63 degree water. Crystal clear. Low tide. Perfect. Midday we had a delicious lunch at The Beachcomber - fish tacos and cold beer - which made the afternoon all the more enjoyable. At one point during the day my oldest daughter said, "This place is heaven!" I could not agree more.

Wellfleet, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun !!!! Great Beach, Great food, Good Night life, Great Music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Lots of Fun, A Raw Bar, Good pub food, Great location on the Ocean. Get there early it fills up every day !!!

At night it is a hot spot, great live music

Wellfleet, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Time Warp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Atmosphere very much like 70' surf bar...but much, much more! Lunch menu caters to families, with a very good variety of food for the kids. Children's menu excellent, as well as regular menu.
We are local "fleetians" that visit five or eight times during the summer. We enjoy the nachos for two and drinks on the deck. This is a must see if you are visiting Wellfleet. Our older kids enjoy the night side of the "Comer". Reminds me of the places I went for bands in the 60's ... long, long, time ago!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Came here a couple of summers ago, and this is an awesome gem down a small dirt road. We went during the day after a visit to Provincetown and we were really awed by the view here. This restaurant/bar is literally on a cliff that overlooks the ocean. I can't comment on the food since we only had a drink, but that was ok. A nice casual environment to hang with great views. I can't wait to go back this summer!

Visited August 2012