“Good choice”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stopped for breakfast on a Tuesday morning. After a 15 minute wait to be seated (it was pretty busy) we were seated. Not really sure whether this is a bar or a restaurant there is a big bar in the middle, and a beer menu on the table, feels like a bar. But the food was really good, I had the Wellfleet omelette which was delicious. My wife had the French toast, and my son had the pancakes, and they both loved theirs. If you can get by the bar atmosphere this is a great breakfast choice in Wellfleet.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on our way back from Provencetown. Our server was friendly the food was okay. Nothing to write home about. The french fries were tasty. Good middle of the road restaurant.

1  Thank Brianne P
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We use to love this place for breakfast before they remodeled to add a bar in the middle of the room. This is the first time we've been back this year.

I came for the Wellfleetian omelet with linguica, cheese and peppers. I was not disappointed. It is my favorite omelet ever!

My wife had the Green Goat, with roasted red peper, artichoke and goat cheese. She liked her meal as well.

Others with us had Belgian waffle and pancakes were enjoyed as well, although powdered sugar would have been nice.

The were out of Diet Coke, my morning drink, so I tried the bloody mary. It could have been spicier, but it was very tasty. Others really liked the Iced Coffee.

We all enjoyed our breakfast and we will be back.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We had dinner here as a family on our last night in Wellfleet. The place is casual and comfortable. Even though it is dominated by a bar in the center of the restaurant, it was very family friendly. Everyone wanted something different and got it. My husband was satisfied with an appetizer of excellent crab cakes as he wasn't hungry. My daughter had a huge turkey club sandwich. My father had a large portion of chargrilled cod with rice and green beans that was really tasty. I had the Cioppino, which was overflowing with linguini in a tomato and wine sauce, huge shrimp and scallops, clams and mussels, with a lobster claw on top. The only disappointments were a slightly watery Caesar salad and my son's burger, which he said was dry. He was very happy, though, with the enormous basket of onion rings he ordered, so didn't go home hungry. We found the prices very reasonable for Wellfleet. Including 2 beers and a glass of wine, dinner for 5 of us came to about $105. We would definitely return.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Loved breakfast here! The food was very good, served quickly. Prices were reasonable. The staff was very friendly. Highly recommend!