“It's open later than The Junction”
Review of GARCIA 'S

GARCIA 'S
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Chinle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: INSTALLE DANS L'HOLYDAY INN
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Decent food. The other restaurant in town, The Junction, closed at 7 on Friday and 6 on Sat. so went to Garcia"s. It was just fine. Nothing fancy but the food satisfied.

There are newer reviews for GARCIA 'S

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Garcia's is a nicer Denny's, with that kind of food and very nice serving people. We ate there each of the two nights we stayed at the Thunderbird and were happy with the meals. Great roast chicken!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I can't remember what I had or what my sister had, but we shared our dinners, so we could each have an extra culinary experience, and I know we were NOT disappointed!!! Our server was wonderful! Prices were reasonable, too.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We ate here and at the Junction. I can't say I thought one was better than the other. Since we were staying at the hotel, it was the most convenient. Fry bread is definitely good but it looks like most meal options are pre-made and heated up on order. One of my selections was still cool. Tortilla soup was outstanding with a nice kick.

Breakfast buffer was uninspiring but the simple one-egg breakfast option was economical and sufficient.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Arrived quite late but got going straight away. It's October so the place is festooned with cats, rats, pumpkins, spiders web etc. I went for the chicken tenders and the portion was large. V nice though. Then the Navajo fry bread sandwich. HUGE! And tasty. Just needed a real beer with it though :(.