“It is a burger king”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Chinle
Reviewed May 5, 2013

One thing about chain restaraunts. You always know what you are getting. I like the charbroiled taste of the Whopper. But a whopper is a whopper is a whopper. This Burger King seems like all the other ones I have been too. Nothing extra special, nothing wrong either.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We were so pleased to see a Burger King as we got into town.The service was excellent, staff very friendly. Everything very clean. The food as good as always at Burger King. No disappointments. Just good food and dependable service.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were in Chinle on a Sunday night & hadn't realised that everywhere shut early. By when we went out he only place still open was the Burger King, so thank you Burger King for keeping us fed! Without you being open we would have gone to bed hungry.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The counter help is very friendly - but be aware that they do run out of menu items (hamburgers, sweet potato fries, etc) without warning

Reviewed July 24, 2012

It was a mistake for us to stop here. We were driving through town at noon, the parking lot was full, and I dropped off my husband and sons to go inside while I parked the car near the rear of the lot. Upon leaving my vehicle, I spotted several men who were watching me intently. One followed me right into Burger King and asked for money. I went outside to keep an eye on our car, only to see that my car and I were still being watched by these fellows. I couldn't even get back into my car without ordering one of them away from my car and me. I ended up driving my car around the parking lot while I waited for my husband to return. The line inside was very long since it was noon. I never felt safe leaving my car to use the restroom as planned. Ultimately, there were three of these panhandlers that got right into my face and tried to engage me in conversation. I had to ask them in an aggressive manner to back off. I'm not easily scared, but this experience was frightening. Since there are signs about not giving money to solicitors posted right in the parking lot, BK obviously knows this is a problem. They really need to do more about this. Horrible experience!

2  Thank PackerFanatic