“High Expectation but Big Disappointmant”
Review of Asian House

Asian House
Ranked #57 of 140 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Having read earlier reviews as well as hearing a good report from a friend we visited with very high expectations. We have a long-time favorite Chinese restaurant, called Imperial Dynasty located about 45 miles from here and basically, that's what we had to compare to. My wife didn't speak up at the time but later told me her soup was barely warm and her tea wasn't hot either. I'd say the soup was okay at best. We had different combination offerings. The seasoning in mine was not mixed evenly and I hit a very hot spot which required ice water immediately. Mine tasted okay; she didn't enjoy hers. She did like the decor of the restaurant which I didn't focus on. Will we return? Definitely not.... back to Imperial Dynasty when we're in that area!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

There aren't many chinese places in Titusville but that doesn't much matter since Asian House is so good! I always get the Bean curd dishes along with the spring rolls and am never disappointed. The prices are great and the service is always good!

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We arrived 15 min before closing and were graciously offered carryout. If you find yourself in this position, don't hesitate. Place your order. The food was fresh and tasty. The portions were large, the price was small and the staff were warm friendly even though it was time to close!

Reviewed December 27, 2011

When I visit Titusville this is one place I always try to stop. The sushi is great as is the Chinese food. This is the place to go if you don't want mall food court Chinese!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Excellent food, great service, and good prices. We were all impressed.