“Awesome place!”

Dining options: Late Night
Hinesville, Georgia
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great food, great drinks, awesome people! Its on of the best places to be on Friday and Saturday nights. And the best place to be on Saint Patricks day! Always an awesome time!

Visited March 2012

Orlando, Florida
“The Best Pub But..........”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I'm a frequent visitor to Titusville and an admitted 'beer snob' always in search of a good pub. And that's just how I would describe the Irish Pub in Titusville........a good pub. BUT in Titusville, the 'bar' is set pretty low if you will excuse the pun. I have made it my 'mission' to find a really good pub in Titusville with a better than usual variety of beers only to find there is no such thing in Titusville. But the Irish Pub has the best beer selection in town.......with the exception of the local ABC Liquor store. As for the beer selection, it lives up to it's name with a good selection of Irish/English beers along with the old standbys......Bud, Bud Light, Miller Light, Michelob, etc. With the addition of two or three more taps such as a pale ale and an IPA, this place would appeal to a much wider group of beer fans and could be the 'go to' place in town. The inside area could use a little work as it shows signs of wear and the smell of plenty of spilled beer but the food is above average. The last time I was there they were doing a little sprucing up on the outdoor front deck. Their outdoor area in the back is nice but again with a little imagination coult itself be an attraction. With the addition of a few more beers, a little refurbishing and more attention to general cleanliness, the Irish Pub in Titusville could easily become the 'go to' place in town and even one of the top pubs on the central Florida east coast.

• Visited June 2012
Chuluota, Florida
“Great Grouper!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I had the blackened grouper and it was great! The atmosphere is fun and lively! I would go back again!

Visited May 2011
mims florida
“still best fish and chips in area”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

3 years ago I said that in a review, and having eaten there almost weekly with friends including Irish friends! I still hold to that view.
They have improved the loos (had to)
They serve sangria if you ask for it
They have put up prices
but the Fish and Chips is still better than in England (I was there again in summer 2011)

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank gwgMimsFlorida
“Do NOT Use Your Credit Card - If You Go To This Pub”
Reviewed May 29, 2009

1. Overcharged on credit card for meal
2. Tip was automatically added without my knowing. Online Statement Proof - VERY BAD
3. The food was outstanding - portion size/spices - excellent chef

The waitress acted as if she didn't know our bill wasn't that much, but we knew she had to because we only saw her 3 times, once to order 1 drink each, once to ask for water, and last when our food was delivered. She never came back out with our check - rather I had to go in a get it after waiting for quite a while. After the mistake was noticed she went and got the manager who stated it would not be charged to my account. She appeared to be a little under the weather as well.

The Chef cooked the food oustand and it was easy to see he took pride in his work.

It wasn't until I got home and checked with my Online Banking and actually called my bank account to discover that not only was I overcharged $8.00 for the food (that they said they voided) but an addition amount was added by the waitress or bar for a tip that wasn't authorized or even stated as being included with a bill to this pub.

I mean I didn't even sign the receipt because it was an overcharge It was really disappointing because the food was wonderful there today. An Irish Pub is the last place on earth one would expect to see this type of activity. Which only can lead a person to believe there is nothing Irish about it on this day. I'm hoping the owner doesn't encourage this type of behavior from his staff. This put a damper on this cute place for me (and those that should be informed) . It is also important for any person that has this information to share it with other unsuspecting honest people that choose to eat in a place they can feel safe in.

I will not recommend this restaurant to a friend until their is evidence there is not random overcharging of customers. It is called theft.

2 Thank Galileo321