“More than chocolate”

Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Chocolate Factory, Gift Gallory
Description: Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Chocolate Factory, Gift Gallory
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Popped in for coffee but ended up having lunch. Everything was very fresh and there was plenty of chocolate to be had as well as lovely ice creams. The cafe seems to be frequented by locals which is high praise. The staff were really nice. Only thing I would say is that I expected it to be more chocolatety, less cafe.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

A perfect lunch. Home made chicken pot pie for her and Caesar salad for me. Beautifully prepared and served right down to the chilled plate for the Caesar.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We ate there two straight days for lunch. The first day we had soup and salad. The soup was in a bread bowl. Everything was excellent. The second trip we experimented with different items. Again, everything was excellent. Try the deserts. Meals and deserts are all homemade. Staff.is very helpful and infomative. We are in Titusville for another week and it is a given we will go there for a third time!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I was just here on Saturday and had the Italian panini and I must say I was very impressed! Service was great, food was great and the parking lot was so packed that I could not find a parking spot! That right there tells me this place is on point! I no longer live in Titusville but I grew up there and it would have been awesome if we had a place like this then! I can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Whenever we are in Titusville, we always plan to have at least one meal here. I agree with some of the reviewers who said the service can be a little slow at times, but we have always felt that the food was worth waiting for. The owner sells the best fudge (which I understand she makes herself) and one time when I knew we were going to be in Titusville and I e-mailed to ask if she would make us a batch of key lime fudge, she readily agreed, and we were so pleased. Having back-door parking is very convenient in this downtown area. Love their chicken pot pie and their smoothies are delicious. Be sure to try to "sampler plate" which gives you a small salad, half a sandwich, appetizer, and small desert.