“Great "half of everything" lunch!”
Review of Caffe Chocolat - CLOSED

Caffe Chocolat
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Chocolate Factory, Gift Gallory
Description: Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Chocolate Factory, Gift Gallory
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I was with a group of seven for lunch and the food was slow getting to us but worth the wait. I tried their" half of everything" where you get a cup of soup, half salad, half sandwich and half desert. The selection is broad and I had the French Onion soup, Greek salad, tuna salad sandwich and brownie. Everything was great and plenty to eat for about $9. They have such a healthy variety of menu choices that I'll be returning for sure.

Huey_13, Owner at Caffe Chocolat, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for your visit to Caffe' Chocolat, and your review is so appreciated.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I ordered the Italian Panini once and never again. The Panini was pressed too long and the meat was burnt. Yuck. The waitress was pleasant and accommodating.

Huey_13, Owner at Caffe Chocolat, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

We recognize that this reviewer visited 3 restaurants in Titusville and was apparently not satisfied with any of the three. For that we are deeply sorry. While we are not perfect, we strive to provide quality food and good customer service. We always appreciate our customers feedback and will continue to work with our staff to work toward greater customer satisfaction in every area.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Nice menu, apparently they have a new chef although I thought the food was always good. I wish they would replace the uncomfortable chairs.

Huey_13, Owner at Caffe Chocolat, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thank you for your visit to Caffe' Chocolat. We always appreciate our customers' reviews and suggestions.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Finally a nice place in Titusville to have lunch, relax and be able to have a conversation without being rushed. My sister and I stopped in the other day and were pleastantly surprised. The spinach salad w/ hot bacon dressing was one of the best I have had in a long time. My sister had the gyro and it too was very good. Iced tea was very good too. Our server (Julie) was very friendly and attentive. I am always looking for a cute and clean place and will certainly go back to this cafe.
Did not have time to shop but next time will allow more time for the gift shop.

1  Thank Carol S
Huey_13, Owner at Caffe Chocolat, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

We are so pleased that you and your sister enjoyed your visit to Caffe' Chocolat. Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This meal was probably the healthiest meal my wife and I have eaten in a month! Don't let the name fool you because they have a full menu of very good food to deliver. We started with the Spinach Artichoke Dip appetizer which was devine. It was served with seasoned pita wedges. We both had their Gyro Pita Wrap and side Greek salad. They allowed us to substitute fresh spinach for the romaine lettuce in the salad. We finished up with the Sea Salt Caramel Brownie and a large Tiramisu. This is the best Tiramisu I've ever tasted....anywhere! The bill with tax came in at just $33. I've spent nearly $50 for meals that were half this quality.

2  Thank Spacecoast_Walt

Thank you for your kind review. We so appreciate your positive comments. We look forward to serving you again soon.