“Burnt food”

Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Chocolate Factory, Gift Gallory
Description: Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Chocolate Factory, Gift Gallory
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I ordered the Italian Panini once and never again. The Panini was pressed too long and the meat was burnt. Yuck. The waitress was pleasant and accommodating.

Huey_13, Owner at Caffe Chocolat, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

We recognize that this reviewer visited 3 restaurants in Titusville and was apparently not satisfied with any of the three. For that we are deeply sorry. While we are not perfect, we strive to provide quality food and good customer service. We always appreciate our customers feedback and will continue to work with our staff to work toward greater customer satisfaction in every area.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Nice menu, apparently they have a new chef although I thought the food was always good. I wish they would replace the uncomfortable chairs.

Huey_13, Owner at Caffe Chocolat, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thank you for your visit to Caffe' Chocolat. We always appreciate our customers' reviews and suggestions.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Finally a nice place in Titusville to have lunch, relax and be able to have a conversation without being rushed. My sister and I stopped in the other day and were pleastantly surprised. The spinach salad w/ hot bacon dressing was one of the best I have had in a long time. My sister had the gyro and it too was very good. Iced tea was very good too. Our server (Julie) was very friendly and attentive. I am always looking for a cute and clean place and will certainly go back to this cafe.
Did not have time to shop but next time will allow more time for the gift shop.

1  Thank Carol S
Huey_13, Owner at Caffe Chocolat, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

We are so pleased that you and your sister enjoyed your visit to Caffe' Chocolat. Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This meal was probably the healthiest meal my wife and I have eaten in a month! Don't let the name fool you because they have a full menu of very good food to deliver. We started with the Spinach Artichoke Dip appetizer which was devine. It was served with seasoned pita wedges. We both had their Gyro Pita Wrap and side Greek salad. They allowed us to substitute fresh spinach for the romaine lettuce in the salad. We finished up with the Sea Salt Caramel Brownie and a large Tiramisu. This is the best Tiramisu I've ever tasted....anywhere! The bill with tax came in at just $33. I've spent nearly $50 for meals that were half this quality.

2  Thank Spacecoast_Walt

Thank you for your kind review. We so appreciate your positive comments. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Although it seemed a bit pricey, they cooked our food fresh. I had an egg wrap, and my wife had a BLT. My wife likes to come here with her friends and typically orders the BLT. She says it is excellent. My egg wrap was very hot and very well accessorized. My chai latte was mediocre and tasted like it could have been made with those packets you buy at the grocery store. After serving us, the waitress disappeared and we had to wait for a bit to settle up the bill.

1  Thank CJMack70

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your breakfast wrap and your wife enjoys your BLT. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your chai latte. Send us your email address and we will send you a voucher for a complimentary chai tea latte on us. We always want our customers to be happy. We look forward to hearing from you.