“Slow”
Review of Bagel World Cafe - CLOSED

Bagel World Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving fresh, delicious, made-from-scratch food in a contemporary, friendly environment. At Bagel 13 we care about every meal we serve. From our House-Made bagels to our signature sandwiches, salads, coffees and smoothies, we want to make your day delicious. At Bagel 13, we're up before dawn. Our mornings start with the delectable aroma of House-Made bagels, baked fresh every day. Our iced coffee is cold brewed kegged. You might not have heard about that, but coffee made from cold brewing has a smoother, richer coffee taste. Served in a Mason Jar, it goes perfectly with our made-to-order breakfast or lunch menu. You'll always find your traditional favorites, but try some of our exciting, contemporary flavors to start your day off right.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

They're slow and it wasn't the cleanest place I've been in. The floors were dingy and it looked like everything as in need of a very goo cleaning.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

unless it's a bagel from bagel world cafe!!! :D try the cinnamon crunch bagel...mmmm they are my favorites

Reviewed January 12, 2013

While visiting Kennedy Space Center, we ate here for lunch both days in Titusville. The sandwiches and bagels were very good. I also got breakfast here and it was great as well. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The Bagel World on Garden Street has the yummiest bagels and bagel sandwiches, among many other food choices and a great selection of Boar's Head meats.
Anyway, the other day I ordered a half dozen Everything bagels to go, and they toasted one and buttered it for me that I ate right away. It was one of those moments called a "nirvana experience" because I had to intersperse my chewing so that I could grunt and gasp appreciatively at the deliciousness of something as simple as a well made bagel.
Ok folks, go out and enjoy the simplicity of something really good in life...it just may make your day.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

We love this place. A wide variety of bagels as well as cream cheeses. Boar's Head deli meats and cheeses. They also have smoothies. There are bagel sandwiches as well as deli sandwiches. The toasted bagels are excellent but they put A LOT of cream cheese on the bagels. Get there early if you want onion bagels. They run out quickly. Fast service, friendly staff.