“Its everything to me!”
Review of Bagel World Cafe - CLOSED

Bagel World Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Serving fresh, delicious, made-from-scratch food in a contemporary, friendly environment. At Bagel 13 we care about every meal we serve. From our House-Made bagels to our signature sandwiches, salads, coffees and smoothies, we want to make your day delicious. At Bagel 13, we're up before dawn. Our mornings start with the delectable aroma of House-Made bagels, baked fresh every day. Our iced coffee is cold brewed kegged. You might not have heard about that, but coffee made from cold brewing has a smoother, richer coffee taste. Served in a Mason Jar, it goes perfectly with our made-to-order breakfast or lunch menu. You'll always find your traditional favorites, but try some of our exciting, contemporary flavors to start your day off right.
Titusville, Florida
“Its everything to me!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The Bagel World on Garden Street has the yummiest bagels and bagel sandwiches, among many other food choices and a great selection of Boar's Head meats.
Anyway, the other day I ordered a half dozen Everything bagels to go, and they toasted one and buttered it for me that I ate right away. It was one of those moments called a "nirvana experience" because I had to intersperse my chewing so that I could grunt and gasp appreciatively at the deliciousness of something as simple as a well made bagel.
Ok folks, go out and enjoy the simplicity of something really good in life...it just may make your day.

Visited November 2012

Mims, Florida
“Great Bagels”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We love this place. A wide variety of bagels as well as cream cheeses. Boar's Head deli meats and cheeses. They also have smoothies. There are bagel sandwiches as well as deli sandwiches. The toasted bagels are excellent but they put A LOT of cream cheese on the bagels. Get there early if you want onion bagels. They run out quickly. Fast service, friendly staff.

Visited June 2012
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Wonderful everything bagels!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We love Bagel World's bagels. We get the everything bagels toasted with scallion cream cheese. With a cup of coffee or their fresh orange juice it is a delicious morning. We always take some home and store them in the freezer. Toasted up, the garlic,salt,poppyseed and sesame seeds just explode with flavor in your mouth. YUMMMMMMMM

Visited April 2012
Lake Mary, Florida
“A breakfast & lunch favorite!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Great bagels! AWESOME GARLIC CREAM CHEESE!!!!

All their lunch sandwiches are made with BOARS HEAD lunchmeat!

Prices are very reasonable!

Visited April 2012
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Great bagels!”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We stopped here for breakfast after the Titusville Air Show. It is not too far off I95 in a small shopping mall. It's bigger than you might think from the outside as the premises extend back quite a long way.
Many different bagels and other goodies are on the menu and came without too long of a wait. My wife had a bagel with "everything", lox, sour cream, onion and tomato. I had a breakfast sandwich, eggs & sausage.
We hope to return one day.

• Visited March 2012