“Not impressive”

Add it.
King Buffet Chinese Food
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 31, 2013

While the smells from the outside might make you think its a possibility of decent food at King Buffet, I would ask that you reconsider. First off, I have found hairs in my food. Multiple times in many dishes I and others have found hairs. Thier mushrooms taste like bad feet. If you don't know that mushrooms don't taste like feet then you haven't had a good mushroom. These mushrooms are NOT good mushrooms. The shrimp was not great either, some off the bar were mushy and disgusting. There food is just terrible and I would really suggest you don't eat there. They are average at best on their best day.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

everything you can think of on the buffet.Good and hot.Quiet and pleasant. Real ice cream served.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I hate to piggy back on the other reviews but they are 100% spot on. The workers were making the wontons in the dining area. The buffet was a little small and the selection was limited with mosly chicken selections. I thought the shrimp was suspect because the place was warm and not on ice.

To be fair and positive, they kept the buffet clean and stocked regularly. I also liked the hot and sour soup. Of course my wife really like this place but it was really only ok and on the plus side I didn't get sick afterwards.

1  Thank RadioactiveClown
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Since my visit to China I have a problem eating in local Chinese restaurants, since I returned I have tried a number and just can handle them.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

Im partial to Chinese food, when it first opened the food was the very best, everything you wanted, taste was excelent quality of food was tops. Now the quality has dropped some and the food is so so it still a good to excelent place to go. Just pick what you know.