“Excellent choice!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cocoa Beach, FL
“Excellent choice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

My adult daughters and girlfriend took me here for an early Father's Day dinner. I have lived here for two years and had never eaten at Chops. Now I could kick myself! It is the best dining choice in Titusville for a nice dinner. The atmosphere with the low lighting and intimate dining room was cozy and relaxing. The server was knowledgeable and friendly. The food ranged from good to very good. The prices were reasonable. Some tips: the bacon wrapped shrimp, the Mahi Mahi, Prime Rib and Salmon. I think the only thing I was not happy with was the martini was not well made. But not horrible. Just needed to chill a little longer and the mix was off. But no big deal. This place, along with Portofinos will be our places of choice for dinner. GOOD JOB!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jaime T

Titusville, Florida
“love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I've been to chops several times. wine selection is quite good and our waiters have been good at suggesting something. Each suggestion has been right on target_loved the wine.
I have had the lamb chops and they are about the best ones I ever had other than my own!Garlic mashed potatoes were really good.
Once there was a pretty noisy group there and our conversation was therefore difficult. Other times it has been very nice. good service and good food- exactly what you want in a restaurant.

1 Thank sunandwater22
Titusville, Florida
“Great food in downtown titusville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We have followed Chops to their 2 locations in Titusville and are happy they settled downtown. Food is always good. Steaks are always great. Service is professional and not rushed. Nice wine assortment as well. Nice, quality meal for a romantic evening.

2 Thank JMCGIVNEY
Champion, pa
“WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I cannot say enough, from the fact that Stephanie our server was so familiar with the bar items and the menu to the fact that we had a wonder rob roy and my strip stead was perfect and my wife's scamp was great down to the blt soup and the garlic mashed potatos were as good as i ever had.

They offered me a dessert for my Bday but I told them I never eat dessert right after a meal so they wrapped it up to go.

We have been here on several previous occasions and will be back many times again in the future.

The prices are very reasonable when you consider we each had a cutty rob roy and then a glass of wine then a 13oz strip steak and shrimp scampi for only $75.00

• Visited May 2014
Mims, Florida
“Excellent food, drinks, and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Very friendly staff. The best drinks, especially the mango martini. The food is excellent and you really want to go on a Friday night to try the fish & chips. Best I've ever had.