“Excellant Service/Terrible Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Titusville, Florida
“Excellant Service/Terrible Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our group made the mistake of trying "Chops". We were told going in that we were lucky as we hadn't made reservations. Found out not so "lucky". Ordered drinks from the bar and found them all to be very disappointing. Not at all what we have been served in many other establishments. Suggest bartender take a refresher course. Now for meals----out of 6 of us only one liked his meal. Another said the meat was okay but nothing to write home about. The steak that was order was not a good grade steak. (tough) Scampi"s (really shrimp not scampi) were tasteless.
Service was very good but not enough to have us try it again.

• Visited March 2014

Titusville, Florida
“Fine Dining Found in Downtown Titusville ”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Downtown Titusville just got a lot better for me when my wife and I stumbled upon Chops. BLT soup is amazing. My wife's steak was cooked to perfection and my salmon was delicious. Service was good but I still wanted more attention from the wait staff.

Cocoa, Florida
“Charming”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I brought friends from out of town to Chop restaurant. Filet was excellent, loved the ambiance and great service. Our server Tess was sweet and cute as a button. Will definitely bring more friends and family back. Thanks Chop restaurant !

• Visited February 2014
Fairfax, Virginia
“A Superb Meal”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I had the crab cakes and my wife the eggplant dish. Everything was delicious. Excellent salad with feta cheese. The best crab cakes I have had. Very lite with no fillers. Eggplant was delicious. Quiet ambience in a historic old saloon building. Excellent service. I told the manager that if I was rich I would hire the chef away from them. I would definitely go back. Best of all, 2entrees, one glass of wine, and tip for less than $50.

Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What isnt good ?”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

One of our favorite places to have a quiet dinner. When the server asked "is everything good " all I could reply was "what isn't good here " ! Glad a place like Chops is open in Titusville

• Visited January 2014