“A Superb Meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Fairfax, Virginia
“A Superb Meal”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I had the crab cakes and my wife the eggplant dish. Everything was delicious. Excellent salad with feta cheese. The best crab cakes I have had. Very lite with no fillers. Eggplant was delicious. Quiet ambience in a historic old saloon building. Excellent service. I told the manager that if I was rich I would hire the chef away from them. I would definitely go back. Best of all, 2entrees, one glass of wine, and tip for less than $50.

Visited January 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What isnt good ?”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

One of our favorite places to have a quiet dinner. When the server asked "is everything good " all I could reply was "what isn't good here " ! Glad a place like Chops is open in Titusville

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Dave295
Titusville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,310 helpful votes
“Nice place to dine”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

For Titusville this is a fine restaurant featuring excellent meat dishes as well as other choices. the steaks were cooked just as we requested, The small dining area is quaint, the staff is well trained and the prices reasonable. Located in down town Titusville parking is easy. With other restaurants closing, this will be the choice for those wanting a good steak, Can;t go wrong with this local, clean eatery...a nice place to dine and enjoy the experience at a reasonable price..

• Visited November 2013
Titusville, Florida
“Best food in Titusville.”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is the best food in town. After reading Foodie 1952's review, I knew we had to go there. Foodie has excellent taste. We were not disappointed. There are so many choices that it is difficult to make a decision. The food was perfect, delicious and attractively plated. The atmosphere is very relaxing. Even though the room is small, each table is angled so that one feels as if they have privacy. Except for the bartender putting my scotch on the rocks in a wine glass because I'm a "lady"??, which our terrific waiter remedied immediately, We had a wonderful evening.

• Visited December 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Fine dining at it’s best!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We were looking for something new...Chops! We both ordered the 8 oz Filet Mignon, Sliced & Topped With A Blackberry Burgundy Demi Glaze Sauce & Crumbled Bleu Cheese. OMG! The steak was tender, juicy, and the Blackberry Burgundy sauce was the perfect complement to the steak. The steak was served with Garlic mashed potatoes and Snap peas. We were pleased to find that the garlic flavoring was quite mild in the mashed potatoes. However, the Snap peas were almost addictive. It was also refreshing to have professional servers waiting on us. It was a true fine dining experience at Chops! We are looking forward to bringing friends and family back on future visits.

• Visited December 2013