“Hit and miss.”

Mr Submarine & Salads Inc
Ranked #50 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Here at Mr. Submarine and Salads we are committed to the belief that your food should be healthy and taste great. Towards this goal we will use only the highest quality Super Fresh ingredients on the market. We are experts in making Yummy, Delicious, Lip-smacking, Tasty, food. But you know what your taste buds want, and we focus on customer service! EVERY ORDER IS MADE TO ORDER “You” choose from the fresh ingredients, the highest quality meats, select cheeses, flavorful breads, and mouthwatering desserts. You can spice it up, adding variety in meats, cheeses, and toppings. Then customize your meal with a Side that tantalizes. We work to make it easy for you – we can Deliver (even our Deli meats), you can Call or Fax us your order; or Come to our Restaurant and our fast and friendly staff will assist with suggestions as you make your selection. AND, we CATER! We have been serving the Titusville area since 1983. We live, work and play here. We support our community and take great pride in our products and services. Dedication to this mission is a true pleasure, primarily for the people we serve, but also for company success, and our dedicated employee staff who get the job done.
Mims, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hit and miss.”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

The service is pretty good and the food is as well. Hot subs are better than expected. Cold subs are adequate. Bread selection could improve. Veggies are so-so. I would NOT recommend the chicken salad...

• Visited May 2014

Kissimmee, Florida
“Excellent sandwiches”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I don't really like sandwiches, but the sandwich here was great. I had the turkey blt. It was very good. I would love to come back again. However someone in my group got the word sandwich given to them two times in a row.

Visited June 2014
Titusville, Florida
“Best to go”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We ordered the cheese steak with provolone cheese, onions, sweet and jalapeno peppers; We got the provolone and some sort of yellow cheese with which, in effect, made it too cheesy and masked the flavors of the meat, peppers and onions; Decent sandwich but indigestion set in 1/2 and hour later. (not from the jalapeno's...we eat those on a regular basis!)

All the tables we tried to sit at were sticky or dirty; I finally covered ours with napkins. another couple also cleaned their tables before their lunch was delivered; A guy waiting on his order to go, sat at a table that was absolutely filthy with crumbs and residue clearly seen. Best to get it to go.

• Visited April 2014
“Great place for subs!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I usually eat here a couple times a month, on my lunch breaks from work! Always friendly staff, and the proportion sizes are good! The food has never disappointed us in the least bit way! Keep up the great work!

• Visited March 2014
Titusville, Florida
“Never Gets Order Correct--Poor Service”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I have visited this place three times and each time there is something that is missed or not correct with the order. The service there is not the best. There is no attempt to correct any mistakes that are made. After my third visit, I called to speak with the manager and their response was there is nothing I can do. I cannot confirm you did not receive what was missed from your order. I would never recommend this place to anyone or would I spend another cent at this place. If you want a sub...try Publix or Subway!!! But not this place

• Visited April 2014