“Never Gets Order Correct--Poor Service”

Mr Submarine & Salads Inc
Ranked #47 of 138 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Here at Mr. Submarine and Salads we are committed to the belief that your food should be healthy and taste great. Towards this goal we will use only the highest quality Super Fresh ingredients on the market. We are experts in making Yummy, Delicious, Lip-smacking, Tasty, food. But you know what your taste buds want, and we focus on customer service! EVERY ORDER IS MADE TO ORDER “You” choose from the fresh ingredients, the highest quality meats, select cheeses, flavorful breads, and mouthwatering desserts. You can spice it up, adding variety in meats, cheeses, and toppings. Then customize your meal with a Side that tantalizes. We work to make it easy for you – we can Deliver (even our Deli meats), you can Call or Fax us your order; or Come to our Restaurant and our fast and friendly staff will assist with suggestions as you make your selection. AND, we CATER! We have been serving the Titusville area since 1983. We live, work and play here. We support our community and take great pride in our products and services. Dedication to this mission is a true pleasure, primarily for the people we serve, but also for company success, and our dedicated employee staff who get the job done.
Titusville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never Gets Order Correct--Poor Service”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I have visited this place three times and each time there is something that is missed or not correct with the order. The service there is not the best. There is no attempt to correct any mistakes that are made. After my third visit, I called to speak with the manager and their response was there is nothing I can do. I cannot confirm you did not receive what was missed from your order. I would never recommend this place to anyone or would I spend another cent at this place. If you want a sub...try Publix or Subway!!! But not this place

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Nikkiwash

Orlando, Florida, United States
“My new sub shop”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I recently moved to Titusville and was eager to try different places to eat. I ate here with my spouse and child and was so pleased with our meal. I ordered a cold turkey sub with the works and I can honestly say I have not had a sub so well made since my childhood in New England. If you've ever eaten something that was made with care, with pride...you know what I'm talking about. I felt like I was enjoying something that was intended just for me, not a mere recipe repeated over and over like you might find at other shops. The meat was freshly cut, the bread was the ideal texture and everything on it tasted freshly diced, chopped and rinsed. You can't find food like this anymore.. It's a lost art to find genuine care and caution in a meal. I found it here.

Visited March 2014
Sunshine
“Casual, Clean, Friendly But Mediocre Food”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

For a sub shop to use cheap commercial production bread immediately reduces its standing in my view.

Staff is extremely friendly, as ordering is done at the service counter, and food is delivered to your table when ready. Fountain drinks are self serve. The property is very clean.

Prices are moderate costing $4.49 to about $5.49 for a half sub while a whole sub is $6.99 to $8.99.

Food is served on a plastic plate, with a paper napkin under the sub.

My sub was lackluster even though I had all the condiments, but for a low priced sub, it could be acceptable if you don't mind the cheap quality bread mentioned earlier.

If I had my choice, I would probably choose one of the National chain sub ships or even the local supermarket "made while you wait" subs in future for little more money and considerably better quality.

There must be a lot of people who disagree with me, because the place was full, however!

• Visited January 2014
San Francisco, California
“good sub”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stop here for lunch as the second day in Titusville with my family. Food are fresh and seem healthy

Visited October 2013
Cocoa, Fl
“Love this place.. Nice variety & healthy stuff too!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I love this place, good fresh stuff ( consistent) I'm local. I also love that they sell healthy items too, hard to find.. like fresh organic juice ( they make it there) Dr Oz, & potassium power.. yum!
So good for you Their subs & salads are huge, & always fresh. Their breakfast wraps are awesome too!

• Visited September 2013