“Great place to eat!”

Mr Submarine & Salads Inc
Ranked #48 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Here at Mr. Submarine and Salads we are committed to the belief that your food should be healthy and taste great. Towards this goal we will use only the highest quality Super Fresh ingredients on the market. We are experts in making Yummy, Delicious, Lip-smacking, Tasty, food. But you know what your taste buds want, and we focus on customer service! EVERY ORDER IS MADE TO ORDER “You” choose from the fresh ingredients, the highest quality meats, select cheeses, flavorful breads, and mouthwatering desserts. You can spice it up, adding variety in meats, cheeses, and toppings. Then customize your meal with a Side that tantalizes. We work to make it easy for you – we can Deliver (even our Deli meats), you can Call or Fax us your order; or Come to our Restaurant and our fast and friendly staff will assist with suggestions as you make your selection. AND, we CATER! We have been serving the Titusville area since 1983. We live, work and play here. We support our community and take great pride in our products and services. Dedication to this mission is a true pleasure, primarily for the people we serve, but also for company success, and our dedicated employee staff who get the job done.
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

My favorite sub has to be the #6 pastrami. even better on a toasted pretzel roll.. YUMMY!

Mims, Florida
“It was good”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This sub shop is in a former KFC location on US 1. I have driven by it many times thinking, "I should check it out." I ordered a Gyro, it was good, not great. The macaroni salad tasted like it could have been bought at Publix. My son ordered a meatball sub, which he said was good, but he has had better. My wife had the Italian hoagie, which she says was better than Subway but not better than Jersey Mike's. So, there it is. The service was slow, but they advertise that it is "Fresh Food, not Fast Food" So, no false advertising there. The crew were all very friendly.

• Visited April 2012
“New location has improved the wait time and taste is still excellent.”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I was afraid the subs would change when they moved but they still taste fresh and delicous. The pick up window is awesome for calling ahead.

Titusville, Florida
“Full and still mouth-watering”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My second time today to order something from Mr Submarine. Im falling in love with this wonderful small business submarine restaruant. First time, my mother got me a sub, I loved it so much that I thought it was from Subway which was my favorite sub shop, until my mother corrected me with a shop name Mr Submarine. I ordered antipasto salad today and Im still eating it right now, enjoying every bite I take. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! Wonderful place to eat if you want all fresh vegetables with tasty meats!!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Foodslover87
Merritt Island, Florida
“Great Subs”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Probably the best subs in town. Call ahead to reduce your wait time especially around the lunch hour

2 Thank Gopherhill