Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Hotels.com
$92
Three Oaks Motel(Titusville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdenny's restaurantbacon or sausageroom was cleankennedy spacespace coastspace centercouponksc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2010

We stayed one night at this Ramada Inn while visiting the Kennedy Space Center. The hotel was convenient and affordable. I was a little nervous after reading some reviews, but we had an excellent experience.

The hotel staff was friendly. Check-in was efficient and they provided us with little gift bags that included bottled water, Chex mix, and gum. In lieu of a continental breakfast, they also provided us each with a voucher for one of the $2 specials at the in-lobby Denny's. (Options included a cheese quesadilla, biscuit/gravy/ hashbrowns or egg, pancakes, or the cinnamon dipper things.)

I will agree that the hotel corridor did smell musty or smoky, but that problem was limited to the hallway only.

The room was clean, fresh, and large. Air conditioning worked great. We both used the wifi without any trouble. The bathroom included travel shampoo / conditioner and soap.

I'm not sure if the pool was heated because it felt kind of chilly, but the hot tub / spa was terrific. The entire pool area was clean and quiet.

After our swim, we didn't feel like going out again, so we had dinner at the Denny's. It was clean, with good service and staff.

The fitness center is small with just a weight bench, stationary bike, and treadmill, but it was fine for our use that evening. We didn't use the sauna, but it appeared to be functioning and in good repair. Vending and ice machines worked properly.

The hotel room was quiet and we slept well. Although we got an earlier start, I appreciated that check-out time was noon. There was a sign on the counter in the lobby indicating that there was a $1.50 charge for the in-room safe. However when we checked out, the clerk asked if we had used the safe. When we said no, she credited the $1.50 back to our account. The invoice we were first given didn't reflect the AAA rate we had secured online, but they quickly corrected that and apologized for the oversight.

Overall, we had a great stay at an extremely affordable price (less than $50 per night with AAA). I recommend this hotel for any budget stay on the Space Coast.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
ramadaksc1, Manager at Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2010

We are always grateful for feedback from our guests. It helps us to stay on top of what our guests expect. We started with the little goody packs and the breakfest coupons so we were anxiously waiting for a response.
Our house keeping staff is great and we appreciate any and all comments regarding the cleanliness of The Ramada Inn & Suites.
Our pool is fairly large and the hot tub is a great finishing touch after a long day in the car or at near by attractions.
We have vending and ice machines on both floors for guests convenience.
Thank you Vicky F.

Reviewed January 13, 2010

For the past 6 years, we have driven from our home in Statesboro, Ga., to visit Grandma and family in Miami twice a year - Fourth of July week and Christmas. On the drive down, we always stop in Titusville and stay at the Ramada. It started out of necessity to stop while driving with small children, but now we do it because it has become a family tradition. We've stayed in the suites and the regular rooms. All have always been clean and comfortable. When we've asked for extra pillows or towels or a blanket, they are always delivered quickly. It's not fancy, but it's a good value and the people are always friendly. Also, while we have eaten dinner at many of the restaurants in Titusville, we always have breakfast in the Denny's. It's funny how traditions start. We'll be staying there again overnight on a Thursday in the first week of July.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2009

Room had an "off" smell and furniture was falling apart. Airconditioning barely worked...if you sat still directly in front of the vent you could feel a little cool air. Was not sufficient to cool the room. Instructions on the thermostat were not to turn it below 68 degrees or the unit would freeze. Wall vent fell on me - was not secured in the wall properly. The fitness center was originally one of the guest rooms; it had a stationary bike, treadmill and an old bench press/weight set. Since they didn't offer a continental breakfast as many hotels do, the savings was not sufficient enough to endure this.....

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2009

The staff at the hotel were extremely kind and courteous, more so than usual. One gentleman in particular who worked the night shift, who's name is Neil, loaned me his cane because I had left mine at home. He didn't know me at all, yet he went out of his way to help me without knowing whether or not I would return it to him. The housekeeping staff, Billie Jo, in particular were kind and helpful with every request. My husband and I are disabled, so our requests were more frequent than most. The pricing at the hotel was very reasonable. It was the closest hotel to stay in, to watch the shuttle launch, without getting ripped off by event pricing. We were very comfortable and really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2009

This was by chance a stop after a long days travel. The front desk was very courteous and oblidging and accepted without hesitation a coupon I had picked up at the Florida travel center. This was my first stay at a Ramada Inn as I usually stayed at a competitors place. Having said this I will seek out a Ramada Inn from this pont onward. The room was bright and cheery and exceptionally clean. The halls and amenities were also very satisfactory, even had a washer and dryer for guests to use. Would recommend a Ramada to all travellers.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo