Below average standard. Beds felt uncomfortable and dirty. Breakfast at Denny's, no thank you!
Free breakfast (at Denny's)
Free swimming pool
Stayed on night with girlfriend in double room with two double bed late December 2013.
Rate $60 plus tax (booked same day).
Unlikely to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center is located conveniently off I-95 (exit 215). With over 110 rooms in our all interior, all non-smoking, corridors, we have a perfect spot to fit your needs. Many newly renovated rooms with king beds, two double sized beds & suite rooms complete with a full kitchen. Feeling hungry? No worries. A newly remodeled Denny's is located inside our hotel, open 24hrs a day! The whole family will enjoy staying at the Ramada Inn while spending time in our newly done outdoor pool, hot tub, large play area, sauna or our fitness center! Even feel free to travel with your four-legged friends, because our [select] pet friendly rooms are conveniently placed next to doors leading out to grassy areas. Parking, Wi-Fi & breakfast is all yours for no cost here. We look forward to fulfilling your future hotel needs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Ramada Hotel Titusville
- Kennedy Space Center Ramada
- Titusville Ramada