The hotel is what you pay for. At $57 a night my expectations were low to begin with. That said the room was comfortable and reasonably clean. I did kill one small bug in the bathroom. The bathroom overall was OK, shower OK, cleanliness OK, however the towels have seen better days. The room was poorly furnished and the lighting was poor. Also most of the decor was very old. I could only locate one wall outlet (other then the one in the bathroom) and it was not in good repair. There were cords spread across the room to what was apparently the only other outlet in the room, fire hazard? The TV was fine and I did not use the internet services. There was a lot of noise form the pool area but it did die down before midnight. The lack of elevators is frustrating if you have heavy luggage, but luckily my wife and I are young and in good shape, though I would imagine it could be an issue for older and/or heavier patrons. The hallways were not heated and cooled and were very warm and muggy. I did like the keyed entry to the hallways and the fact that is has all interior hallways. I did not use the Denny's as I tried to find a healthier option nearby, though I'm sure it is just fine for most guests. In summary, you get what you pay for. I did not feel unsafe though I did feel like I was at an older more run down property. You can only clean the same old carpets, sheets, towels, and bed linens so much before they just won't get any better. For future cruise departures I'll opt to spend the extra $30-35/night and go with Fairfield Inn or HI Express.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center is located conveniently off I-95 (exit 215). With over 110 rooms in our all interior, all non-smoking, corridors, we have a perfect spot to fit your needs. Many newly renovated rooms with king beds, two double sized beds & suite rooms complete with a full kitchen. Feeling hungry? No worries. A newly remodeled Denny's is located inside our hotel, open 24hrs a day! The whole family will enjoy staying at the Ramada Inn while spending time in our newly done outdoor pool, hot tub, large play area, sauna or our fitness center! Even feel free to travel with your four-legged friends, because our [select] pet friendly rooms are conveniently placed next to doors leading out to grassy areas. Parking, Wi-Fi & breakfast is all yours for no cost here. We look forward to fulfilling your future hotel needs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Ramada Hotel Titusville
- Kennedy Space Center Ramada
- Titusville Ramada