“Excellent Family Diner”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The menu displayed on the wall is lengthy with many choices. The food is delicious and the service rates four stars! Be prepared to wait for a table if you hit the dinner hour! Staff are very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had breakfast on both trips and very good. Had a grilled hamburger on one trip, with a buttered bun and it was great. Looking forward to returning!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was not impressed with my vege omlette, can't put my finger on it, but it was blah. My husband had a sausage and cheese omlette, the cheese was a slice of American Cheese that wasn't melted. Homefries were good, as we the huge biscuits. Had to ask for more coffee. Place is filled with locals, maybe we just hit an off time.

1  Thank cindi m
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Steve's Family Diner is amazing. All dishes are homemade, not frozen...even the bread for the Gyros is made on premises. Standard diner offerings plus homemade comfort foods abound. My favorite is the $7.95 12 oz steak with sides, salad and homemade bread - (the steak is done perfectly each time). You can't beat it! And the delicious homemade fried chicken - made to order fresh every time. The perfect patty melt also awaits you. And don't forget the homemade pies!! Oh my gosh - that 3 inch high peanut butter pie is so light and so creamy it'll bring you back again and again. Steve's is certainly worth the drive to Titusville for me and I think you'll agree that the low prices are second only to the awesome homemade food!!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Good prices good food and quite a bit of it I used to live within a mile of this location and was always fairly happy when I left never a bad meal and only once a bad server but she didn't last long decor is worn but if your like me your there for food not decor i have had breakfast lunch and dinner here before from corned beef hash to fish dinners fried chicken club sandwich all really good